CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

Looking for a building to work from has been annoying. I needed to find the perfect location, central and accessible to everyone who needs our help. Thankfully, everything regarding office space is sorted.

Even Caeser approves as we sip on our lemonade. Well... I'm the one having a lemonade, Caesar is having a mimosa. "I'm so proud of you my love. You've done so well for yourself. Look at you know, helping others."

"It's actually all thanks to Alexander, I just took over the project he started."

"Pffft." he waves me off, "That man did all of this for you. You're the cause of all of this."

I shrug, "Don't sell yourself short Rosalie. You're a hard worker and an inspiration to all of us." He places his half-full flute down on the coaster, "You're here because you deserve to be here. Not, because you're married to Alexander Cain."

I lean over towards him, closing the distance between us on the couch. "Thank you, Caesar. I really appreciate these kind words."

He pats my back softly, "You're a boss ass bitch. Never forget that."

That makes me smile.

"Also, how open do you think your husband would be to a threesome?" he asks, winking at me with a grin on his face.

My jaw hangs open and a deep familiar voice stops what I was about to say.

"Caesar, you wouldn't be able to handle me."

I look up to see Lex confidently stride into the office. God, he looks so yummy in the suit he has on. He had a few meetings to attend today with some investors who insisted on him being there with the acting CEO.

Ceasar stands, walking closer to Lex. The man is a few inches shorter than my husband. He looks up at him with a wickedly naughty grin, "Are you sure about that?"

Lex leans forwards and lowers his lips near Caesar's ear, his eyes connect with mine as he deeply says, "Very certain."

Casesar practically melts. I hear him sigh dreamily, " Damn, that was hot. My toes curled."

Don't I know it honey.

I laugh while Lex walks over to me and slips his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Anyway, I have got to go. See you at the gala dinner. Rosie, you're going to do great things, sweetheart. Ciao."

With those parting words grabs his bag and walks out of my office leaving me with my sexy husband.

The moment, Caesar is out of view, Lex pulls me closer to his chest and leans down to kiss me so deeply. I don't even care that the door is wide open and anyone could see us, all I care about is how breathtaking this kiss is.

His tongue swipes my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I open up for him and moan when our tongues tangle with each other. When our lips break apart and we catch our breaths, he looks deeply into my eyes it almost feels like he can see straight through to my soul.

"You know," he says with a naughty grin, "We haven't properly broken in this space yet."

His hands slowly make their way down my waist; he cups and gently squeezes my butt through the fabric of the yellow sundress. "I love how dresses look on you." he leans down towards my neck and kisses me right below my ear. My body tingles from the soft contact of his lips.

His kisses trail from my jawline, all the way back up to my lips. I kiss him back with as much passion as he kisses me. His hands hike up my dress until it bunches at my waist. My pretty pink lace thong is on full display for him. The grin on his lips could make a saint become a sinner. He shrugs off his jacket and drapes it on the couch. He rolls up the sleeves of his shirt and loosens his tie along with the first button of his shirt.

I almost develop a God complex when I watch him slowly get on his knees in front of me. I could never get tired of the sight of him kneeling for me, it makes me feel so powerful. So important.

I shiver when he starts kissing his way up my leg. I lean back on my desk, not sure if my legs can support my weight. He makes me weak at the knees. A deep sigh of contentment escapes my lips when he spreads my legs to have more access to my thighs.

"You know," He says slowly looking up at me, "Someone could walk by that door and see us like this. "

His hands continue to slowly tease their way up my inner thighs, "You, so sexy and so open for me."

My skin breaks out in goosebumps when he cups me through my flimsy thong. It's ruined by how drenched I am for him.

"And me, on my knees for you. Worshipping the goddess that you are."

My heartbeat accelerates at that thought. There aren't a lot of people who occupy this office space yet, but of the few that are here, they would see me like this. Why doesn't that freak me out but do the opposite instead?

Lex clocks in on my thoughts, and his grin widens, "You like that don't you? The idea of being seen like this." his fingers tease me through the lace and I moan at the contact. "Rose, my dear Rose. you're a dirty little exhibitionist."

He hooks two fingers onto my thong and pulls them down my legs. I lift my feet to get it off. I become wetter and he brings the fabric up to his nose and sniffs before shoving it into his pocket. "A reward for me."

"You talk too much."

He chuckles, "And you're a horny mess."

I playfully roll my eyes at him. Even though he is right and I am a horny mess. I am a mess for him. I'll always be a horny mess for him.

I spread my legs further, our gaze connected. His sharp ocean blue to my brown, "Eat." I softly say to him.

His eyes flash with an emotion I am very familiar with. He grabs a leg, drapes it over his shoulder, and leans into me.

"Yes!" I scream out at the first contact of his tongue. I will never get tired of how Lex's tongue feels on ne. The man is a talented sex god.

I lose myself to the pleasure that Lex brings with each swipe of his tongue. I feel drunk off of it. If it was possible I would bottle it up and sell it, for women to experience such breathtaking, pleasure.

I get nearer and nearer to the edge, my breathing becoming heavier and my moans becoming louder. Lex is encouraged by the latter and adds two fingers in me that he curls and grazes my g-spot. That throws me completely off the edge and almost off the table. My thighs clench around his head as I ride the blissful wave of this orgasm.

When I feel my body calm down, I start to come back to reality. I look down at Lex, still on his knees. He looks at me with a satisfied smile, and arousal clear in his eyes, I nearly go feral at the sight of my juices on his lips, "You're so hot." I softly say.

He just continues to smile at me, on his knees as though he waits for me to tell him what to do next. "Get up."

He obeys and slowly gets up, I look up at his towering frame and my body tingles in the most delicious of ways, "Come here." I say while reaching for his tie and pulling him towards me with it. Submissive Lex has me hornier than a rabbit.

We kiss so deeply and passionately that it makes my toes curl. I love tasting myself on his lips. My hands reach down for his belt and get it unbuckled. He hikes up my dress a bit more before undoing his button and zipper. Within seconds he slips inside and we simultaneously moan at the contact. We continue to kiss, our lips matching the rhythm of our hips.

The pace increases and I lean back on the desk, thankful that it's still empty of any valuables. Lex moves faster and faster, his fingers find my clit and I let out a scream. People definitely heard that.

I start to clench around him, "That's it, baby, let it take you." my head feels dizzy and I could almost combust from how amazing the climax feels. I say Lex's name like a prayer, over and over until he also falls off the edge of pleasure.

He leans down to kiss me and the moment our lips meet, I drink him in. He pulls back and looks me in the eyes, "I fucking love you."

Lex is not a vulgar person, he rarely lets a curse word slip out but when he does, it always drives me crazy, "I fuking love you too."