Chapter 19. 1855 

Authors note. From this point onward, Rosalie is going to be known as Jacqueline.
***
There were no words to describe just how exquisite she was. Julian felt his entire body spring to life, his skin burn with desire as he gazed at his beloved. Jacqueline's full and perfect figure had him nearly dropping to his knees with longing.
Jacqueline felt as if her body was going to explode into flames of desire. Julian was absolutely ravishing. She remembered how muscular his chest and shoulders had been the night she had seen him wrapped in his towel, but the lower portion of him was magnificent.
Julian took a step forward, his eyes fixed with hers. Reaching out, he caressed her cheek. "You are exquisite."
Jacqueline smiled. "And you are absolutely perfect." She ran her fingertips across his neck.
They walked into the bathing chamber a few minutes later, climbing into the warm water and sitting down in the marble tub. They held one another close, kissing softly. Fire was consuming them, and they wouldn't allow it to disappear.
Julian. "Can I wash your hair Jacqueline?"
Jacqueline smiled sweetly and turned around. "Of course."
Before Julian reached for the shampoo, his eyes landed on Jacqueline's back, on the scar that Viscount Olivier had given her. Rage boiled inside him as his eyes traveled along the scar that ran from the middle of her back down to the small of her back.
Jacqueline stiffened, knowing exactly what he was looking at. "I know, it looks terrible."
Julian brought her against him, pressing her back to his chest. He brought her face close to his so that their eyes met. "You are never going to see that bastard again. I won't allow him to touch you. I'm going to make sure that whatever pain you felt from him disappears tonight."
Jacqueline exhaled slowly, placing her head against his shoulder. "Thank you. And I plan to make sure that whatever pain you felt from Genevieve is gone after tonight."
Julian kissed her. "Thank you."
After washing each other, they stepped out of the marble bathtub and wrapped them selves with warm towels. Their fingers intertwined, they walked back to Julian's bedroom and sat down on the bed. The fireplace was blazing, giving off a warm golden glow.
After drying off, Julian placed his towel onto the dressing table chair. He took Jacqueline's towel as well, placing it on top of his. Then he turned and took her hands. "I promise to be gentle with you my love. I'm not going to hurt you. I don't do bondage and I certainly do not use objects."
Jacqueline exhaled with relief, her shoulders slumping. "Thank goodness you don't. I don't believe I can take any more of that."
Julian held her close. "And you won't endure any more of that. What you are going to receive is nothing but love."
They moved to the bed, lying down upon the deep red velvet coverlet. Gazing into each others eyes, they could feel the passion and desire radiating between them. Their lips came together for a soft and gentle kiss, their arms going around one another.
Julian moved so that Jacqueline was lying underneath him. His lips traveled down her neck, across her collarbone and then lower to her breasts. He kissed each perfect mountain of sweetness, his lips finding her nipples and teasing them. His fingers tenderly caressed her breasts, pinching her nipples as his lips moved down to her belly button.
Jacqueline was moaning with pleasure, never having felt any of this from Thomas. This was pure ecstasy. Julian was the one giving her this delicious pleasure and no one else. Suddenly, her eyes flew open as she felt his lips glide against her inner thighs.
Julian purred against her skin, kissing and nipping her thighs. He could smell her sweet arousal, and was wanting nothing more than to dive in between her legs and take what was rightfully his. His eyes met hers, a silent question burning in their depth. "Jacqueline... I want you. I want to taste every delicious inch of you. I want to claim you as mine. I want my cock to fill your sweetness and never come out of it."
Jacqueline was panting, her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open. She was wanting everything he was telling her, and more. She brought her hand to his cheek. "Then take what is yours."
Julian needed no further prompting. His mouth descended on her, his tongue finding her folds and sliding into them. A growl of delight escaped his lips as he began to taste her delicious cream.
Jacqueline gasped, moaning with pleasure. She allowed her head to fall back against the pillows, allowed her legs to fall open wider. This was heaven. She squeaked as she felt his teeth glide against her sensitive clitoris, and then felt his tongue move back down to her folds.
Julian could feel that his beloved was on the verge of exploding, and he was going to give her the release she was seeking. With three more strokes of his tongue against her folds, as well as a few gentle nips to her clitoris, he felt her cream cascade into his mouth. He purred with delight, cleaning her up with a few swirls of his tongue. He brought his lips to hers, kissing her passionately.
Jacqueline returned his kiss, moaning against his lips. She could taste herself on his tongue, and was enthralled by the sensation. She caressed his hair, moving her fingers tenderly through his dark brown curls.
Julian came away, his eyes blazing with desire. "I want you desperately Jacqueline."
Jacqueline. "And I want you fervently Julian. I must warn you, I have not been touched for quite a while, so I may be a bit tight."
Julian smiled softly. "That's perfectly all right my love. I'll be gentle."
And then, Jacqueline watched as he moved back down between her legs, the tip of his cock pressing against her entrance. She noticed, for the first time, that he was the perfect size. He wasn't large like Thomas had been, which was a good sign. However, he wasn't small either. She swallowed hard.
Julian caressed her cheek. "Do you want me to use a lubricant?"
Jacqueline shook her head. "No, you don't need to do that. I'm just glad you're not very large. Thomas was incredibly large, and not comfortable."
Julian. "Well, I'm going to make sure that you are comfortable."