Chapter 23. 1856 

The morning of May 24 was beautiful and clear. It was perfect for Jacqueline and Julian's wedding. The service was held at a small chapel in Gretna Green, with Richard and Amelia as their witnesses.
Jacqueline was wearing her mothers wedding gown. It was a lovely gown composed of cream and ivory silk with lavender embroidery and lavender diamonds along the bodice. The sleeves were off the shoulder, the back of the gown composed of a corset. The train stretched out 5 feet behind her. White silk gloves completed her ensemble, as well as a matching diamond and amethyst headband on top of her head.
Julian was wearing a three-piece black silk suit with a cream button up shirt matching cravat and black boots. He couldn't believe how beautiful his Duchess was before him. On more than one instance, his eyes traveled to her neck, which was exposed by her intricate chignon. He was going to cover every inch of her body with kisses that night.
Aside from Richard and Amelia being their witnesses, Jacqueline and Julian also had Julian's younger sister, Penelope, and his mother Marguerite.They knew that Vivian was going to be furious that she wasn't invited to the wedding. However, they didn't want a huge spectacle. They just wanted an intimate service and nothing more.
The vicar smiled at the couple. "Dearly beloved, we gather here to witness the Union of lord Julian Belmont and Miss Jacqueline Blanchett. Lord Belmont, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
Julian smiled with pride. "I do."
The vicar turned to Jacqueline. "And do you Miss Jacqueline Belmont, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
Jacqueline smiled radiantly. "I do."
The vicar turned his attention to the witnesses. "Do any of you have any objection to this union?"
Richard Amelia Penelope and Marguerite shook their heads.
The vicar turned back to his couple. "Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."
Julian and Jacqueline smiled at each other before their lips connected. The kiss was deep and passionate, their bond overflowing with love and desire. After a few minutes, they came away and escorted their small group to a London teahouse.
Jacqueline turned to smile at Richard. "So when do the two of you plan to be married brother?"
Richard chuckled, sliding his arm around the beautiful strawberry blonde next to him. "Amelia and I were thinking July."
Amelia's bright blue eyes started dancing. "We were thinking the middle of July if that works. The social season is going to be finished by then, and we don't have to worry about rushing."
Penelope. "That sounds like a lovely wedding."
Margaret. "Penelope dear, your wedding to George was lovely. And that was a winter wedding."
Penelope smiled, her green eyes becoming wistful. She was the wife of Victor Benoit, Viscount Garnier. They had met back in April of the previous year, when she had begun her season. After being involved for several months, they married in November.
Jacqueline smiled. "I'm sure Lord Garnier is treating you very well."
Penelope. "Oh he is, very much. Victor adores me and I adore him. He writes adorable love notes to me, simply to show his adoration. I think it's very lovely."
Amelia. "It sounds beautiful. Richard gives me roses every now and then, but I never know what color. Sometimes they are red, sometimes pink or white. I received a few orange and yellow ones as well."
While their siblings continue chattering, Julian and Jacqueline exchanged a smile. They knew what they had given to one another, but that wasn't to be discussed at the table. That was only for them to know and no one else.
***
Later that night, the Duke and Duchess of Brittany walked into Belmont Park, wanting to spend their honeymoon at their London estate before returning to Brittany Hall. They knew Vivian was going to find out eventually, and they knew they would have to tell her about tying the knot. But for the moment, all that mattered was the two of them and nothing else.
Once inside their chamber, Julian pinned Jacqueline against the bed, kissing her passionately. His quick fingers made short work of her gown, just as her fast fingers removed his clothing. As soon as he was naked, he climbed on top of her, pressing her against the mattress and devouring her lips and body with his.
Jacqueline moaned with pleasure, her tongue swirling with his as her hips ground against his cock. She was wanting him, wanting him so desperately that it hurt. She could feel his desperation for her through their bond, knowing that he could feel hers as well.
Julian felt as if he was going to explode, his body on fire. At last, Jacqueline was his and no one else could have her. And he was hers. His tongue danced with hers, and he growled with pleasure. "Mine."
Jacqueline. "Mine."
Julian held her against him, his cock diving deeper and deeper inside her. "You feel so bloody incredible. You fit so perfectly with me."
Jacqueline held him close. "And you feel so bloody amazing inside me. You fit me like a glove."
Julian brushed his lips against her neck, kissing her Mark as his cock continued gliding inside her. "Good God Jacqueline..."
Jacqueline moaned, pressing her lips against his mark. "My sweet Julian..."
They stared at each other, passion desire and love boiling to the surface. Their eyes became dark red, their canines emerging. Their lips collided for a fervent kiss before gliding against one another's neck. As they began to feed from one another, their bodies moved frantically. White hot fire consumed them as they reached a simultaneous and glorious release.
After experiencing several more sweet peaks of pleasure, Jacqueline and Julian collapsed to the bed, panting heavily. They held one another close, kissing sweetly and softly to not ruin the moment. Love and several other emotions cascaded through their bond, and they smiled.
Julian caressed her cheek. "I love you."
Jacqueline cradled his face between her hands. "I love you."
Their lips came together for another delicious kiss, which soon plunged them into another beautiful round of lovemaking. Their coupling didn't stop until the sky outside began to turn gray. Finally satisfied and satiated for the moment, they fell asleep in one another's arms.