Chapter 20. 1855 

Jacqueline brought him against her, coaxing his cock to glide smoothly inside her. She grimaced, knowing there would be a little discomfort from not being intimate for a number of months. However, within minutes, pure and delicious pleasure cascaded through her, and she moaned.
Julian moaned as well, the feeling of her sweetness gliding around his cock making him go mad. He moved slowly, not wanting to hurt her. He caressed her face, her shoulders and breasts. His hands moved to her thighs, massaging them . His eyes stayed glued with hers, the fire consuming them completely. "Jacqueline..."
Jacqueline cradled his face, her fingers moving down his body and stroking every inch of him. "Julian..."
Julian cradled her close, his deep strokes becoming a tad faster. At last, Jacqueline was his and he was hers. He brought his lips down onto hers, kissing her deeply. "I love you."
Jacqueline returned his kiss with equal passion. "I love you too."
Their bodies moved with perfect synchronization and harmony, moving faster and then slowing down. Passion was consuming them little by little, fire engulfing them. They moaned softly, only for their ears to hear. And then, as they reached their peak of release, their canines emerged and they bit one another's neck. As they began to taste one another's blood, their emotions started to flow through their bond.
Jacqueline could feel Julian's elation at that exact moment, could feel his excitement at the prospect of having his future Duchess. Then she felt his pain from the past, of how Genevieve had betrayed him for another man. She felt his anger toward her, his resentment.
Julian could feel Jacqueline's equal excitement at that moment, her happiness and joy. Then he felt ice cold fear and pain as images of her past came flooding into his mind. He felt her agony as Thomas had his way with her, day after day and night after night.
As they marked one another, tasting each other's blood, they allowed their emotions to cascade through them. They felt their bond become stronger, more potent. At that moment, they knew no one would come between them. After a few moments, they came away, licking one another's wound closed.
Julian caressed her cheek, his eyes locked with hers. "You are mine."
Jacqueline. "And you are mine."
Their lips and bodies came together once again, and they were consumed with the beautiful act of lovemaking for the remainder of the night.
***
Sunlight cascaded through the curtains, bathing the two of them with brilliant beams of golden light. They opened their eyes, coming face-to-face with one another. Smiling, they exchanged sweet kisses so as not to ruin the peaceful moment.
Julian moved his fingertips through her dark auburn curls. "How do you feel?"
Jacqueline. "Do you mean after last night or this very moment?"
Julian chuckled. "Both."
Jacqueline snuggled against his chest. "I feel absolutely wonderful."
Julian tightened his arms around her. "Good, because I feel the exact same way."
Jacqueline smiled. "I'm glad to hear it."
Julian moved his fingertips up to her breast, gently playing with her nipple. "Care to have another round? I don't believe I am quite finished with you yet."
Jacqueline purred with pleasure, gently gliding her hips along his cock. "I would be honored, because I am not quite finished with you either."
Their bodies became intertwined like a pretzel moments later, their lips and hands moving across each other's skin. Love desire and passion consumed them, their hearts becoming one. They knew that no one would be able to break their bond no matter how hard they tried. It was a bond that would never be shattered. When they reached their peak of ecstasy, they cry it out each other's name before falling into pleasure.
Julian held Jacqueline tightly against him. "You are incredible."
Jacqueline giggled. "Me? I believe you are the incredible one my love."
Julian kissed her neck. "Why don't we call it even?"
Jacqueline giggled again. "Oh very well, we can call it even."
Exchanging a sweet kiss, they reluctantly slid out of bed, took a bath together, made love again, and then got dressed for the day. Unfortunately, Little did they realize that someone had been spying on them. Someone who was going to tell Vivian that they were bound together forever.
***
Vivian glared at Victoire, her eyes blazing. "So you mean to tell me that they have become bound?"
Victoire. "Yes my lady. I watched them last night. They made love and drank from one another. Their bond is sealed."
Vivian growled, rising from her seat at the breakfast table and pacing to the window. Wonderful, she thought. The Duke of Britney and her stepdaughter had finally given into their temptation. No one would be able to come between them again.
Victoire. "Would you like me to do anything my lady?"
Vivian shook her head. "Let them do as they please. I won't bother them until Jacqueline becomes Duchess. Once that happens, I'm going to make sure that putrid little whore does not become with child. Or, at the very least, she doesn't carry the child to full-term."