Epilogue. 1863 

Sunlight cascade it through the Brittany Hall nursery, golden beams swirling around the four little occupants running around the room. High-pitched squeals and laughter bounced off the walls like bells.
Standing in the doorway of the nursery, the Duke and Duchess of Brittany couldn't have been more proud. They were married for seven years and had four lovely children. They couldn't fathom how lucky they were to have the family they rightfully deserved.
The oldest of the Belmont children was Anthony Charles. At the age of six, he was a spitting image of his father. He possessed dark brown curls and deep green eyes that made everyone smile.
Following Anthony was his five year old sister Marguerite Elizabeth Belmont. With her mothers dark auburn curls and deep amethyst eyes, she was considered quite the beauty. She caused bouts of laughter and giggles to come from everyone.
And then there were the four year old twins, Gregory Julian and Rosalie Jacqueline. Gregory had the same appearance as his father and older brother while Rosalie had the same appearance as her mother and older sister. They brought out the mischievous side of Anthony and Marguerite.
Richard and Amelia were happily married for seven years as well. They had three children of their own. Their oldest was five-year-old Charles Richard, his four year old brother Frederick James, and their three year old sister Nicolette Amelia. They came to visit Jacqueline and Julian whenever they could.
Victor and Penelope had a pair of twins, George Victor and Matilda Penelope. They came to visit their siblings as often as possible. They loved their children spending time with their cousins.
Thomas and Lillian became married and had three children of their own. They never bothered the Duke and Duchess of Brittany again. There was no point in doing so.
Vivian never came to France or London. She remained at the cottage in Yorkshire, not bothering to write to anyone. However, she did eventually find herself a rich gentleman of the gentry and married him.
For All involved, love came when they least expected it. The power of love brought a duke and his mistress together. It combined the hearts of a Viscount and his beloved. And it brought a former Viscountess happiness when she needed it most. And above all, love changed several lives for all eternity.