feeling

I was laying in bed, I had the vest on and I was tired, but I couldn’t sleep.

Glenn came back and he was going to drive to the far side of the prison “Ill take Maggie” he nodded and Hershel shrugged “you sure she’s up for that?” he asked and I raised my hand “I can go, I have everything ready” I checked my gun and put it back in the holster.

“let me go talk to Maggie, then we can head out, but look you don’t have to do this” he ruffled my hair and I nodded.

“Is that his vest?” Hershel asked and I nodded “he left it behind, so I kept it incase he comes back” I explained and Carl smiled.

“Can I talk to you?” Carl asked and I nodded following him to a cell “what’s wrong?” I asked and he huffed crossing his arms.

“you haven’t looked me in the eyes since I had to kill her, you’ve been leaving more trying to get away from me” he argued and I looked down “I’m experiencing a lot of feeling and I don’t know how to deal with them” I argued and then shooting started to happen outside, so as any same person would do, we ran outside.

They had us pinned and we didn’t know where we could go.

A van came and busted through the front gates, it just sat there.

The back gate fell and zombies started to come out.

Zombies were getting drawn to the gunfire and we were really pinned now, I watched as govener left with his mind and we had to focus on the walkers.

The second Hershel was back with Glenn and Michonne we shit the gate and I fell back “shit!” I swore before standing up.

Daryl came back and I wasn’t very open to talking to him yet so I dodged him frequently.

“you have to talk to him, you know that right?” Carl asked and I ignored him “pushing people away won’t work, but if it makes you happy go for it” he left the cell and I huffed laying down facing away from the door.

“no exit now” Daryl grumbled and I huffed flipping into my back picking my book up and starting to read “will you just talk to me!” he yelled taking the book and throwing it to the ground.

“Fuck you for leaving me, even if it was just a week I trusted you, and you left me like I was nothing!” I yelled at him at he shook his head “then maybe I shouldn’t have said shit to you, at least I’m trying to apologize, the last thing I need is for some kid to start being my dead weight!” He argued back and I pushed him out, shutting the door to my cell.

“wheres Y/n?” Andrea asked and Glenn nodded to the cells “is she ok?” Andrea sounded sincere and I’m guess they nodded.

I dug through my bag and found my old phone, no service, no Wi-Fi, all I had was a playlist I downloaded when there was Wi-Fi and I put my headphones in, all I wanted was some quiet.

I was running as fast as I could to get out of the hallway but it kept getting longer, the walkers were getting closer.

“Y/n wake up” Carl shook me softly and I sat up noticing that I was crying “it’s time for us to go on watch” he whispered and I hugged him “it was another nightmare, I don’t know why there back” I whispered and I hugged my back.

On watch.

Zombies were crawling everywhere but we were called in like 10 minutes ago.

“we should actually get inside, it’s getting cold” I pulled Carl’s arm and he smiled “what were you going to tell me, before the attack?” he asked and I shrugged “oh come on, just tell me” he punched my arm lightly and I smiled.

“feeling are hard to deal with, that’s all” I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.