empty promises

Smut warning!!

I took a walk on the sidewalk the same path I would walk with carl when Judith would get fussy “can’t sleep?” Carl had been walking beside me for who knew how long “it’s been like this for a year, I’ve been have these nightmares since Glenn died” I stopped walking and Carl turned “it’s not your fault, you know that” he grabbed my hands and I tilted my head at him “you know it’s not” he pulled me closer to him and grabbed my waist “I know, it just feels like it is sometimes” I laid my head on his shoulder and he hugged me, “I’m here for you, I promise” he whispered and I nodded turning back to my house with a wave.

“Y/n! We need a final say!” Daryl yelled to catch my attention and I flinched grabbing my jacket and standing “Maggie can get a group to take out, I’ll stay back with Alexandria” I left the meeting room and went back home. “Y/n's back!” Judith yelled and I got down to catch her as she practically threw herself at me, then RJ came running and I picked them both up “hey guys!” I smiled as I set them both down gently “husband coming through!” Carl called walking up to hug me then giving me a quick kiss, there was a knock at the door and I turned opening it “I’m here to take the kiddos off your hands” Aaron smiled and Judith and RJ ran to grab their bags then followed each other out the door “are you sure you can take care of three at once? I just don’t want burden you” I brushed the hair from my face and Aaron put a hand on my shoulder “you need a break, take the day off” he gave me a quick hug and I nodded letting him leave with the kids.

“Do you remember how to take a break?” Carl asked and I smiled “I don’t quite think I do” I joked kissing him “I can help you relax, rub out any tense muscles” his hand moved further down my waist and I moved it back up to my waist “let’s continue this upstairs preferably” I whispered and he nodded kissing me again. I fell on top of him as he hit the bed and I took my jacket and shirt off, he flipped us so I was on the bottom and he took his shirt off, he placed kisses on my neck, his breath hot against my skin “fun fact, sex is a great way to keep warm in the winter” he whispered, his hands still firm on my waist as I let out a small laugh.

He unbuttoned my pants and pushed my underwear to the side “fuck me” he whispered and I smiled “that’s what I should be saying” I whispered back and he slowly started to pump his fingers inside of me, quiet whimpers and desperate moans leaving my mouth as one hand fucked me and the other massaged my chest “I’m close” I whispered and he removed his fingers taking his pants off “do you want this?” he asked, out of the many times this has happened he never stopped asking me if it was ok, it was sweet. “please” I begged and he slowly started to push into me, a little at a time until he was completely bottomed out, he noticed me tense nature and shook his head with a smile “it’s ok, I promise” he whispered kissing my cheek lightly as he slowly started to move inside of me.

My body started to relax and as soon as I was fully relaxed he started to pull out and push back in at a fast pace, his words were incoherent as I was reaching my high, my vision was clouded and I felt like I was in heaven. I tried to tell him I was close but it came out as a broken moan and he kissed my neck softly “it’s ok, let it go baby” he whispered and I let out a strangled cry as I came, he slowed his movement but kept thrusting “your doing so good, just a little longer baby, I promise” he whispered and his hips stuttered as he came “you did so good for me” he kissed my softly and left to our bathroom.

He came back with a wet rag to clean the two of us and he threw me a pair of his boxers and one of his bigger shirts “do you want to shower before your nap or after” he was softly running his hands through my hair and I sat up “now” I mumbled and he helped me to the shower, after the shower we both fell asleep in each other’s arms.

We were all out with Judith having fun when Rick pulled me to the side “enjoying your break?” he asked and I smiled “I’d rather be helping with the bridge” I huffed and he put a hand on his hip “I want you to stay here, the saviors are getting rowdy, they’ll come for you first” he warned and I scoffed “I’ll be fine, you can’t loose another hand” he shook his head “look I just want you to stay alive” Rick huffed, resting his hand on my shoulder and I pushed it off “I don’t need you to look out for me, you’ve done enough in my life, I don’t need you to do more!” I argued.

“I’m doing this for Carl, and Lori ok! She wanted you two to stay together and he can’t loose you, because of a stupid reason!” he yelled and I turned away from him “if Carl wanted me to stop he would tell me, don’t try and control my relationship” I huffed and left to join the other three, Rick behind me. “everything ok?” Carl asked and I forced a smile “yeah, I’m fine” I smiled kissing him softly “just wanted to check” he whispered kissing me again “save it for your room lovebirds” Michonne laughed and I smiled.

I woke up with a gasp, it was still sunny, or maybe it was the next day, Judith and RJ ran in jumping on our bed waking Carl “I tried to stop them” Aaron laughed and Carl smiled “hey Judith, hey RJ, how was uncle Aaron’s?” Carl asked and I laid my head in my hands “hey go to your guy’s room, let us get ready then we can go see the horses” Carl sounded as if he was smiling and I heard Judith giggle then heard our door shut “what was it about?” Carl asked and I shook my head “what was what about? I’m fine” I forced a smile and he shook his head “I know you better than that” he whispered and I huffed “it really was nothing, it just shocked me a bit I promise” I smiled and he huffed kissing me “I never win with you, ever” he smiled and I laughed “get used to it” I kissed him and he rolled him eyes. We got ready then met Judith and RJ downstairs “let’s go say hi!” RJ yelled and I laughed letting him go to the horse pen.

After visiting the ponys, Judith and RJ went back to Aarons place leaving Carl and I, “so you really won’t tell me what the dream was about?” he asked and I huffed “it’s nothing! I’m fine!” I exclaimed and Carl rolled his eyes “I know my fiancée and I know when she’s upset” he sat up on the counter and I laid my head in his chest with a sob “I’m sorry, dick move to force you into talking” he mumbled rubbing my back “I’m ok, I promise, today has just been a day for me” I laughed and he kissed my head “you promise?” he asked and I nodded.

Promise