on the road again

!!TW THIS CHAPTER HAS SA AND SLIGHT RAPE IN THE CLOSE BEGINNING, I'LL MARK IT SO YOU KNOW AND SO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU CAN RESUME READING!!

Y/n arrives at terminus a day after Rick Michonne and Carl to put into perspective.

It was night and I came across some guys dead in the road, one of them was a walker, I stabbed it and found his ear pretty far from his body "you can never cover your tracks Rick Grimes" I huffed and kept walking.

A car stopped behind me and I turned around, a woman and who looked to be her husband got out.

"did you kill those men back there?" the woman asked and I shook my head, "I'm looking for my group, I'm trying to follow this map but it's dark and cold"

The ushered me to their car and after almost a month of walking on the road I followed, the woman sat beside me in the back and took off my rain soaked coat.

(STARTS HERE)
"Are all your clothes this soaked, your going to get sick" she brushed my hair back and I slid away from her a tad, only for her husband to push me back over, he got into the back seat and took his belt off.

"What the hell are you two doing" I tried to get out of their grip but I was tired and my hands were belted together.

"shut that mouth of yours before I have to fill it" the man huffed starting to take off my shirt leaving my in the tank top I had on under, his wife had put duct tape over my mouth and was starting to kiss my neck and I fought against the two.

He had my shoes off and they resorted to getting me buckled in, I was tired and weak, I hadn't stopped to rest and I was regretted not running, even if I did I wouldn't have made it far.

The woman unbuttoned my pants and the man pulled them down, and I had one thought.

Either they use me for pleasure and kill me after or I kill them first.
(ENDS HERE)

With the energy I had I threw my head back hearing a crack and the woman cried, them I clicked the buckle with the new movement I had with my arms, I grabbed my gun in the floor and shot the man in the chest, I grabbed my knife and stabbed him repetitively.

I turned around and the woman had fled the car, and was somewhere in the woods.
I shut the door and pushed the man out locking both the back doors.

I used my teeth to loosen the belt and free my hands before getting my pants back on.

I climbed into the drivers side and started to cry, I covered as much of my blood covered body as possible, I was scared, I made sure none of the blood was mine and I kept crying.

I collected what I could of my clothes that they hadn't ripped and I put it on, my jacket was the only non ripped thing.

I grabbed Carl's hat off the road and kept on my journey, my gun constantly pulled and ready to shoot.

When I made it to Terminus I saw the woman who's nose I broke and I raised my gun shooting her, "this isn't a sanctuary, is it?" I asked and the people looked at this guy who moved forward and grabbed me quickly.

I struggled against him but he threw me into a train cart and shut the door.

I fell back and started to cry "Y/n?" a familiar voice asked and I looked up, the whole group was here and some newbies.

"holy shit what happened to you?" Carl asked coming forward and I pulled a knife they didn't take on him "what happened to me? Is the blood covering me not enough, all of you left me buried under walkers and rubble, I was alone for three weeks, almost a month" I wiped my tears and Carl put his hands up "when I found dad I didn't see or hear you, I thought you got out with Daryl or you were on the bus" he excused himself and I almost broke down in tears.