Chapter 3

My hands stroked up her thighs, twisting inward and up the inside of them and I could feel her shudder with anticipation beneath my touch. I took my bottom lip between my teeth, my eyes moving from her face, down her body and to the most intimate part of her, and the breath caught in my throat. The moonlight shining through her window allowed me to see just how ready she was for me.

I couldn't believe it.

I smirked down at her as I ducked my head, starting from her ankle and pressing kissing up the path my hands just moved. When I reached her knee, I kissed the cap and then moved inwards, kissing the inside of Rosé's left thigh and dragging my tongue up it. Rosé shuddered, her thighs flexing and I settled down on my stomach, mu right hand gliding up the opposite thigh as I went back to kissing the skin, my eyes drifting back up to meet brown as I sucked some skin into my mouth, releasing it and smirking at the darkness of it.

I don't know why, but I just wanted to mark her. I wanted her to remember that this was happening and I wanted her to do the same to me.

I kissed her thighs over and over, poking my tongue out until I could feel the heat coming from her. I was so close, and I held eye contact with her as I lifted her leg over my shoulder and then finally dipped my head, running my tongue along the length of her to take my first taste.

And it was the most incredible thing. I groaned as I sucked my tongue back into my mouth and wet my lips before moving back again, pressing my lips against her and smirking at the way she squirmed. I stroked my tongue through her, flicking it at the top and wrapping my lips around her clit, sucking with intent. Her back arched off the bed and she moaned loudly, and the sound was so hot that I had to press my hips down against the mattress to try and relieve some of the arousal curdling within.

But I kept moving my mouth against her, smiling against hot flesh as a pale hand scrabbled down the bed, in search for mine. And I gave in, moving my hand up and grabbing hers, fingers sliding together as my other hand made an opposite path down her other thigh, not resting on me, picking it up and hooking it over my shoulder. It made my face heat up, being pressed between my thighs but I didn't care; if I could, I knew I'd stay here, doing this for as long as she could take it. She just tasted so damn good, felt so damn good and I was enjoying her reactions to the movement of my tongue way too much to just let it go.

So I kept going, dipping down when she began panting my name, over and over and I pushed inside of her, humming as she clenched around me. I could feel her orgasm coming. Im could literally taste it on my tongue and I was determined to push her the edge. I wanted to make her come and so I smoothed my hand not wrapped around hers up her body, marveling at the way her ab muscles twitched beneath my touch and I grasped her breast gently, the pad of my thumb rolling over her nipple.

It must have been what she needed because when I pulled my tongue back and ran my tongue through her folds, choosing to suck on her clit once more, she came hard. Her back arched off the bed, her hand tightening around my own and the syllables of my name spilling from her lips. It was the most heavenly thing, watching her orgasm punch through her and I almost stopped what I was doing in favor of watching her.

But I wanted to continue making her feel good. I wanted to bring her down from her high and so I kept sliding my tongue through her, dipping just a little inside her until she was panting heavily and saying, "Lisa, Lisa, I can't, stop," whilst reaching down with her free hand to grasp at my shoulder. She was tugging me up but I kept still for a moment, smirking against heated flesh and pressing one last kiss between her legs before shifting up, laying my body on top of hers, between her thighs.