Chapter 6

The next few days pass in the blink of an eye and before I know it, it's the reunion gathering.

I head on over to Jisoo's and Rosé, Jisoo, and I all have pre-drinks before Jisoo gets a text from Mina saying that they'll be at the club in five minutes. As Jisoo lives a block or two away, we all look ourselves over in the mirror before we head on out and walk to the club. It's a chilly night, and we three keep close together, but my elbow keeps bumping against Rosé's and shoot her a weary smile because I don't really know how to feel about tonight.

Rosé invited that guy from the coffee shop, and I was thinking about reciting her words to her about those 'guidelines' that she so kindly pointed out to Jisoo, but I'm just hoping that I don't need to and this thing between Rosé and that guy will burn out like it did for Jisoo and Suho. I know that's kind of mean, but I just don't like the idea of Rosé dating that guy. Not that anything's wrong with him, that I know of, but it's just she doesn't know him.

Anyway, we all arrive at the club and my heart stops when I hear someone's ringtone and see Rosé smile down at her phone out the corner of my eye; but I'm quickly whipped away from that when Jisoo drags me inside the club and then I'm being thrown into Tzuyu's arms as she hugs me and tells me she misses me. Next comes Jennie and even though she totally bugged the crap out of me when we two had to work together, she's not that bad. I don't actually know why I don't see her more because she goes to NYADA and lives in New York, along with Jaehyun. Maybe I should text her some time. Or get Jisoo to do it. They were always a little closer.

Everyone greets me one by one, and I'm so caught up in making sure I'm not staring at Rosé that I don't realize Rosé's just walked in and is stepping up to the booth I'm apparently in, with a man by her side. A man who I instantly scowl at.

"Hey, Rosie!" Tzuyu yells, bouncing over to Rosé and wrapping her up in an embrace

"Hey, Rosie!" Tzuyu yells, bouncing over to Rosé and wrapping her up in an embrace. "You came!" She says and then her eyes slide to the guy standing by Rosé's side. "And you're hot. Who are you?"

The man chuckles and gives a dazzling smile, and it just makes me dislike him even more because damn, he's actually really good-looking. But Rosé steps up, and all the group turn their attention her as she gestures to the guy by her side.

"This is Baekhyun," she says and I repeat the name beneath my breath, hating how it rolls off my tongue. Yep, I don't like him. "Baekhyun, this everyone," she says and individually tells him everyone's names, going around from Jennie, Tzuyu, Jaehyun, Somi, Vernon, Eunwoo, Mingyu, Mina and Jisoo. "And that's Lisa," she finishes and Baekhyun smiles at me, nodding but I just stare with a blank expression.

"Awesome!" Tzuyu screams and she bounces in her spot, looking between everyone like she can't believe she's hanging out with me lot. My lips almost twitch into a smile in response; I've always liked her. "So let's get some shots in!"

Everyone simultaneously agrees, but then I hear Vernon clear his throat and snap my attention to him. His arm's wrapped around Somi's shoulder, and I totally knew they were a thing because when they met the first year I was at the coffee shop, it's like they couldn't take their eyes off each other. They're just one of those couples that I knew were going to end up together and I feel happy for them.