Chapter 11

"Fuck, Rosie," I whine, pleasure coursing through my body.

I can't believe I'm actually having sex at work. Like, Rosé's actually bent over the pastry table in the middle of the back room, my hands are clutching at her hips as I slide in and out of her, and there's moans and groans bouncing from wall to wall. One of her hands is clutching at my thigh to keep up the pace, and her other hand is curled around the edge of the table, knuckles turning white and I know I'm tapping a spot deep inside of her because she keeps squeaking and grinding back against me, moaning my name.

And I'm not exactly sure what's hotter; having sex at work or doing Rosé from behind, but I'm not exactly too focused on choosing because I'm doing both and that in general is just so fucking hot I can't even begin to explain.

The second Rosé had dragged me in here, we were kissing sloppily, tongues meeting tongues and lips smacking against lips, and after working me up by rubbing me over the front of my work slacks, she'd pushed down her own ones, bent over the table and spread her legs, peering over her shoulder and telling me that she wanted me like that.

That's how we got here. I tried to go slow and gentle at first, to draw it out, but the second the head of my cock was inside her, I knew I couldn't. It wasn't going to last long, and so I'd draped myself over her, kissed her neck at the same time I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and began thrusting into her rapidly.

"Lisa," Rosé pants, pushing herself up and resting her hands down on the table, her ass sticking out.

I stroke one hand up the middle of her back, my hips jerking into hers. "Shit, Rosie—You feel... fuck," I groan as a jolt of pleasure surges through me. "You feel so... so fucking good," you continue through heavy pants.

Rosé arches into me, pressing her ass out and I take that as a sign to pick up the pace, pushing harder and deep into her and stilling every other thrust, my hand snaking around body and down between her legs to rub circles over her clit. Her hips rut and she straightens up, one of her hands shooting to grab the nape of my neck whilst the other clutches at my ass, urging my to grind into her as my front presses into her back.

Ignoring the thought of how I wish Rosé and I had taken our shirts off temporarily races through my mind, but then Rosé makes the most heavenly noise as I repeat the grinding motion and I want nothing more than to hear it again; so I do, switching from fast to slow, my body tingling at the sounds coming from Rosé's mouth again and my cock twitching deep inside of her at the clenching that comes with it.

"Lisa, I—" Rosé squeaks, her fingers clenching harder and I can feel her orgasm rapidly approaching as I continue the circles over her clit, pounding into her from behind. "I need—"

She doesn't finish her sentence, too caught up in the pleasure I'm causing but I know what I need and I think it's the same, so the hand I'm not using to push her over the edge, I slide up her face and gently frame the hinge of her jaw, tilting her head around until I can press our lips together. It's an awkward angle and it's only short, but when I pull away I rest my forehead against her temple, breathing hard against her, I try to fight the sudden affection rising in my chest as she grabs my hand from her face and laces our fingers together, pressing my palm down against her abdomen, the muscles quivering beneath the touch.

It's only two thrusts and a few swift circles around her clit and she's spamming around me, clenching in a vice grip in intermittent waves and holding me tight against her. My lips press to her neck, tasting sweet and salt from a mix of Rosé and sweat and I squeeze my eyes shut, finding her orgasm bringing me over the edge; and I grind into her one more time until I'm following her in her release and spilling into her.