#DoubleTake

Cory_Hart

👤 MicahJackson12♥️ LynnChoiOT7, RosieWriter, and others

👤 MicahJackson12
♥️ LynnChoiOT7, RosieWriter, and others

Cory_Hart: Nothing to see here, unless what you came to see was a supportive boyfriend that let's me dress him and if that's the case then you came to the right place!

What do you think of the shirt? I made it!

And yes, I have finally got him to embrace the fact that he looks amazing in salmon! You're welcome world! A fest for the eyes.

RosieWriter: Are you asking us to check out your boyfriend? Feels weird.

          LynnChoiOT7: Excuse me, I am a dedicated girlfriend. I would never!

          Aiden_football_boy: Says the girl who has admitted to me that she's in love with seven Korean men.

          LynnChoiOT7: You are too, you can't deny that you like them.

          Aiden_football_boy: I like them. I never said I love them. I feel like that's a line not to cross.

          TheOnlyMiguel: I think we are getting off track that Cory has asked us to objectify her boyfriend. I feel like this falls under double standard territory.

          KimberBerry: If you're taking that line of thinking does that mean it would be okay if she posted about herself so that she could be objectified?

          TheOnlyMiguel: I'm saying it's weird for her to ask us to check out her boyfriend.

          MicahJackson12: I would feel weird about it except I feel like I do actually look good in these photos.

          TheOnlyMiguel: So you're fine being objectified?

          MicahJackson12: For these photos? Sure.

          TheOnlyMiguel: You heard the man.

LynnChoiOT7: Dang! Look how hot Micah looks!

KimberBerry: Woah! When did Micah look so good!

Aiden_football_boy: This is weird, but okay. Dude, lookin' good. Nope, still weird.

NerdyGirlAubrey: Someone is looking fineeee!

RosieWriter: Ooh someone call the cops because this man is criminally good looking!

Cory_Hart: Thanks, but he's taken! You can all calm down. 😉