#FirstFashionShow

Cory_Hart

👤MicahJackson12♥️ LynnChoiOT7, MicahJackson12 and others

👤MicahJackson12
♥️ LynnChoiOT7, MicahJackson12 and others

Cory_Hart: Are any of my designs going to be a part of this fashion show?

No, but I did sew a lot of the pieces so my impressive stitches will be. No design will fall apart. You're welcome!

One day. But at least for today I have my boyfriend by my side. Thank you for believing in me when it gets hard.

Happy anniversary!

TheOnlyMiguel: Save this moment, I'm about to be sentimental. I'm proud of you Micah for putting up with this girl for so long. Less stronger men would fail.

         MicahJackson12: Thank you. You know it's been hard to date someone so wonderful but I feel like it's made me stronger in the long run.

         Aiden_football_boy: You're an inspiration, man.

LynnChoiOT7: Congrats!! Cory, I'm honored to know that I'm one of the people who wore your designs first! When if comes to your first fashion show I better have front row seats.

          RosieWriter: Same goes for me! I'll write about it for whatever magazine will buy my article. And support you of course.

          NerdyGirlAubrey: I call sitting next to Lynn! I know it will happen one day, girl! You're too talented not to be noticed one day. Just keep going!

         KimberBerry: You've gotten this far, I can't wait to watch how far you go! We're all so proud of you!

Rebel_to_the_Max: To the girl I thought was just a shallow blonde who liked clothes, congrats! I look forward to seeing your designs all over the world one day!

         Cory_Hart: From the shallow blonde to the rebel in leather, thank you!