#ISaidYes

Cory_Hart

👤MicahJackson12♥️ RosieWriter, NerdyGirlAubrey, KimberBerry, LynnChoiOT7, MicahJackson12, Rebel_to_the_Max, Juan_be_an_artist, Sophie_Painter, Aiden_football_boy, Denzel_Not_ Washington, Gymnastics_Fanatic_Fee, TheOnlyMiguel and others

👤MicahJackson12
♥️ RosieWriter, NerdyGirlAubrey, KimberBerry, LynnChoiOT7, MicahJackson12, Rebel_to_the_Max, Juan_be_an_artist, Sophie_Painter, Aiden_football_boy, Denzel_Not_ Washington, Gymnastics_Fanatic_Fee, TheOnlyMiguel and others

Cory_Hart: To the one in my life who became a friend when I needed one the most.

To the one who saw me when I couldn't even see myself.

To the one who didn't fix my life but walked with me while I repaired it.

To the one who won me over with smiles, blushes, curls, and friendship.

To the one who I get to spend the rest of my life with, I love you!

RosieWriter: Congrats! I call dibs on the rights to you love story.

          KimberBerry: I call dibs on the first signed copy of this book.

          LynnChoiOT7: Can I play myself in the movie adaptation?

          RosieWriter: Okay, slow down having a self-published book is far cry from getting an agent and writing a book someone would want to make a movie of.

          KimberBerry: Pssh! Matter of time

           NerdyGirlAubrey: Yeah, ten rejection letters doesn't mean its over. Fight till you get the one acceptance.

           Cory_Hart: Can you make me witty?

          RosieWriter: You know that doesn't fit with the blonde cliche. I'm sorry people don't want originality.

           Cory_Hart: So true. Curse you cliches!

           RosieWriter: Hey, watch what you're saying. That's my livelihood you're talking to.

           Cory_Hart: My apologies. I look forward to the way you write me. I'm sure it will be original!

Aiden_football_boy: It's like we were in the Olympics last time and are only bystanders this time

          LynnChoiOT7: Did you equate our engagement last week to being in the Olympics?

          Aiden_football_boy: Yes.

          LynnChoiOT7: Dramatic. 🙄😘

KimberBerry: Congrats!! Miguel, isn't this cute?

          TheOnlyMiguel: Is this your way of trying to hint that I should propose?

          KimberBerry: No but if it works then I'm not going to fight it.