#NineMonths

Cory_Hart

👤MicahJackson12♥️ LynnChoiOT7, RosieWriter and others

👤MicahJackson12
♥️ LynnChoiOT7, RosieWriter and others

Cory_Hart: Must be something he likes about me because it's been 9 months and he's still around. Must have done something right!

TheOnlyMiguel: Or this is a Stockholm syndrome type of situation and we should all collectively come together to rescue Micah

     KimberBerry: I don't know, as far as Stockholm syndrome situations go I feel like being stuck with Cory is better than most.

     Cory_Hart: Thanks though I don't know if I should be complimented or insulted.

     MicahJackson12: Don't I get a say in this?

     TheOnlyMiguel: No, since someone with this syndrome wouldn't recognize that they have it.

     RosieWriter: What we're ignoring is this is a beauty and the beast situation and as a writer, I fully support it.

     LynnChoiOT7: NO! That situation is terrible. Everyone knows this. It's Disney brainwashing young kids that kidnappers can be sympathized with.

     Aiden_football_boy: But she was able to see beyond the beast to the person inside.

     KimberBerry: Yeah after being trapped in a castle with him. It wasn't something deep, it was her inner survival skills telling her that the only way out of this situation was to win over the beast.

     RosieWriter: That doesn't work since she chose to stay with him after he turns back into a human.

     LynnChoiOT7: because he was hot.

     Aiden_football_boy: Is that really the standard? Guys can get away with it if they are hot.

     RosieWriter: Have you never read a teen fiction book? Like ever?

     Cory_Hart: Does this make me the beast or the beauty? Either way I feel like I'm being villianized or objectified. Neither I approve of.

     Aiden_football_boy: You're definitely the beast, I've seen you eat Mexican food.

     Cory_Hart: It was not my fault! The burrito was falling apart!

     TheOnlyMiguel: I feel like we are getting away from the issue. Does Micah need to be rescued?

     MicahJackson12: No, I don't.

     TheOnlyMiguel: No say in this, remember.

     RosieWriter: No!

     LynnChoiOT7: Nope.

     Aiden_football_boy: If he does I'll help but I think he's okay.

     KimberBerry: He's fine.

     Cory_Hart: I'm glad that you can all agree that my relationship is okay as it is. Thank you for this pointless discussion.