#Backstage

Cory_Hart

👤MicahJackson12♥️ NerdyGirlAubrey, KimberBerry, and others

👤MicahJackson12
♥️ NerdyGirlAubrey, KimberBerry, and others

Cory_Hart: Got to watch a great concert from the sound booth. Tip for girls out there, get you a guy who runs the tech, it's the best spot in the house! True it was a small indie band I had no idea who they were but hey, he's making his way in the world.

Next it could be working at arenas. So for that end goal I think I'll keep him around.

LynnChoiOT7: Got it, dump Aiden since he is only a sports medicine major and date tech guy.

          Aiden_football_boy: Thanks for notifying me of your intentions. I'll be avoiding your calls from now on to put off the break up.

NerdyGirlAubrey: Aww bummer! I really liked dating my science nerd. He just transferred to Stanford after all.

          Cory_Hart: Sacrfices for good seats must be made. Sorry Nathan.

        NerdyGirlAubrey: He won't see this, he doesn't like social media.

          KimberBerry: KEEP HIM! DO NOT LOSE THAT NERD!!

         RosieWriter: SECOND THIS!! KEEP HIM!

          LynnChoiOT7: #KeepTheNerd.

         Aiden_football_boy: Sure you'll support Aubrey but not think twice about our relationship. This is painful.

         MicahJackson12: With all the broken relationships that are happening I feel like I should have chosen a different career choice to protect love.

          Cory_Hart: Chose another career and we're done.

          MicahJackson12: Woah, so you only love me for the good seats.

           Cory_Hart: Yes, I'm holding out for a Hey Farewell concert.

           LynnChoiOT7: Smart thinking!

          RosieWriter: Girl knows her priorities

          KimberBerry: I support this relationship abuse.

          NerdyGirlAubrey: I really hope no one we know outside of these people see these conversations, they might think we are the worst people in the world.

         Cory_Hart: The world is cruel, do what you can to get what you want.

         MicahJackson12: I'm relieved you said that, I'm only dating you for the free clothes.

         Cory_Hart: Knew it!!!