#WelcomeToNewYork

Cory_Hart

👤MicahJackson12♥️ Aiden_football_boy, TheOnlyMiguel and others

👤MicahJackson12
♥️ Aiden_football_boy, TheOnlyMiguel and others

Cory_Hart: Settling into the new York life. Which means he grew a beard and I got a haircut! He has to deal with four new roommates and I have to deal with them too when I visit.

Plus side, I get to be the hot blonde that impresses his roommates. Finally my looks are being used for good! I knew I couldn't be pretty for nothing!

NerdyGirlAubrey: Are you saying you're finally getting to be the hot blonde girlfriend! Congrats! The moment as finally happened. You've stepped into your stereotypical role.

Cory_Hart: *princess wave* Thank you. I would like to thank all the people who have gotten me here.

TheOnlyMiguel: I feel like all my years of supporting you to be better than your hair color has gone to waste.

MicahJackson12: It's not wasted on my roommates, they are seriously impressed I could get a girlfriend as beautiful as Cory.

Aiden_football_boy: Get it, man. You got the approval of idiot men. It must feel nice.

MicahJackson12: It does. It gets even more interesting when I tell them about how brilliant she is.

TheOnlyMiguel: Do their faces go blank and they don't understand language anymore?

MicahJackson12: Yeah, it's weird but you can't expect them to expect so much from a beautiful blonde, they are still undeveloped.

Aiden_football_boy: And you have to live with them. Sounds awful.

MicahJackson12: It's okay, the hot blonde I'm dating definitely helps.

RosieWriter: I don't know whether to find this amusing or be insulted on Cory's behalf.

Cory_Hart: Don't ruin this moment, I'm finally living up to my stereotype. Didn't you see my boyfriend calling me a hot blonde? This is the best moment of my life.

MicahJackson12: It's really the only reason I'm dating you.

Cory_Hart: If you dated me for more than that I'd be even more insulted.

MicahJackson12: I love you.

Cory_Hart: Love you more!