#ThankYouFromTheAuthor

Joymoment

💜 Joymoment because #self-love!

Joymoment: It feels weird to just end the book there without saying anything else. Usually I have an author's note under of the last chapter but it didn't fit my unusual epilogue format, so I decided to do this!

My final thoughts: I hope you enjoyed this book. I hope you smiled at some point. I hope you were delighted by Cory's oddness. I hope it was a small bright spot in your day!

For me, this book was a constant surprise. The way the side characters grew and developed into complex characters startled me.

The way Cory turned out so extremely odd was unplanned. I even wrote the first chapter with none of her humor, hated it, showed it to JoymomentsEditor and told her to help me. She pointed out the first paragraph of Courtney being a little odd was the path I needed to follow. So I did and got a character whose oddness could rival that of the McKenzie Family.

The surprise that I didn't expect was that this book took me more than a year to write. My track record is six to eight months. But the thing that made me happy to keep going, keep writing was you! You wanted more and each week encouraged me. You will never know how much that means to me!

Especially since this is the first book where my sister Grace didn't read as I was writing it. Usually she's my cheerleader but the pompoms got passed to you for this book! And I'm so grateful you were cheering me on!

Thank you so much, nothing you do is little. Simply reading is a form of support. 💜

So thank you so so much for taking a chance on an odd author and an even more odd blonde cheerleader!

If you ever want more books from me, well there's a lot of them ranging from teen fiction to sci-fi  to fantasy - action. And even zombies at some point.

Till I see you in the next book!