‼️disclaimer ‼️

✰✰✰

edit 01/05/23; i added a few more disclaimers!

These disclaimers are merely here to avoid anymore conflict between readers and it is in no way meant to offend anyone!

before you guys read this fanfiction, please read a few disclaimers for it!

𖧷

-first, not everything will be accurate as i like to twist my stories everytime i write

𖧷

-second, like i said, it will be inaccurate, so there will be a few changes such as the time this story takes place, the ages of the characters, so yes, if you see me make some 2022 jokes and movie/game references, that was on purpose as I don't really put a specific year/time that chainsaw man takes place in

𖧷

-third, i will not tolerate any slander amongst other reader or me, the author. i have seen people arguing in my comments about stupid accuracy shit on my story which is just fucking stupid. I don't like it when i get harassed for having an inaccurate story and dragging other people in the arguement for simply telling them that i was doing that on purpose. if anyone tries to do it again, i will block and report their account and delete their comments, as i have done to others.

𖧷

-fourth, as i have said earlier, i have aged up/down some characters so please don't be confused if you see that Denji is 18, Aki and Himeno are 22-23 etc. i did that all for legal reasons for the ships, so if you don't like the changes then don't read.

𖧷

-fifth, not everyone on the introduction stuff is a love interest ‼️‼️ some are just there to flirt/ build up a relationship (platonic) with the reader, and some will not have a relationship at all, depending on the way the story will turn out. they may just become enemies, depending on te character, so please don't expect me to add everyone on that list!

𖧷

-sixth, the reader or MC in this story is 19 and turning 20 in a few chapters, so I don't wanna see any comments saying that the ships are illegal. it annoys me everytime someone insist that the reader is a minor along with denji, when i clearly stated that they're aged up before i wrote this.

𖧷

-seventh, please read A/Ns like this because it's very important, I don't just put random notes.

𖧷

-eighth, no, there's no weird stuffs here that is romanticized. the incest thing within the [Lastname] family's history that is mentioned in one of the chapters is only there to prove how fucked up their clan really is, and so is the other dark themes that [Name] will be going through, so please don't be a weirdo and think that those things are meant to be appealing and please the reader. they're meant to make them feel uncomfortable and dislike the [Lastname] family even more.

𖧷

-ninth, please be mindful of the comments you are leaving behind. There is an issue where a lot of readers keep commenting that Himeno and Makima are groomers. I agree with them, since Himeno is quite a problematic character and Makima, well, do I even have to explain? She's fucked up in all levels. But please, I kindly ask people to stop commenting "groomer" or anything related to that, simply because that is a trigger word for me, and it makes my anxiety go haywire no matter what the situation/context is. I will not delete the comments as there is no strong enough reason to since they're still thoughts and opinions of readers and I respect that, but please, consider the words that I just said.

𖧷

-Tenth, Himeno is completely changed and OOC in this story. I can't even tell if she's anywhere similar to the original Himeno in the series but I completely changed her simply because I don't want anything to be associated with that "groomer" stuff. Makima is still Makima solely because I need a antagonist here in the story that everyone will hate, but the favour i ask everytime here still stands. So yes, Himeno here is heavily changed to be a comfort character and is no way meant to be a groomer, as I have changed her age and backstory with Aki a bit.

𖧷

-Eleventh, since you reached so far into the disclaimers, you probably know by now that there are tons of dark themes and fucked up scenarios that will be in this book, that is no way romanticized, so please if you're easily triggered with such things please close this book, or if you wish to proceed, read at your own risk!

𖧷

-Twelfth, as a final disclaimer, I will clear things out before you can read this fanfiction. This book is in no way meant to be problematic, and it is simply a fanfiction where I pour all my fantasies in, and also a comfort book where I write my feelings to whenever I'm going through something. Please be mindful of that.

𖧷

-lastly, i update very slowly but most of my chapters are very long.

𖧷

enjoy reading, dear readers!

✰✰✰