𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬

It was a bright day, normal as usual, everybody doing their stuff and everything being peaceful. Naya'il was in her marui pod doing a neckpiece for her sister Tsireya, she loved doing neckpieces reminded her of her mother, Ronal. Her mother would teach her how to make them out of seashells and all sorts of other things, one of the things that made her happy and calm.

Since she is the eldest of her other siblings she always felt the duty to be a good example for them, but that made her limit herself in so many things, she wasn't bothered; but sometimes she wished she didn't have that responsibility as the oldest.

Naya'il was always doing things, like duties to prepare herself, so you could barely even see her doing nothing or having free time, Tsireya always tried to have fun with Naya'il; but it rarely happens.

But one day that Naya'il was relaxing in the sand outside, sitting down enjoying the sounds of the waves, she was about to close her eyes until Tsireya called out to her. "Nayaaa!"  That was her nickname for people who were close to her, she looked at Tsireya, confused as to why she looked excited.

"I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go swim with me, with our ilus??" Tsireya asked her with a doubting tone not knowing what Naya would respond.

"Fine." Naya responded firmly, she didn't want to let down Tsireya, since she barely hangs out with her, now with her new duties as the eldest daughter and having to be leader of the clan in the future.

Tsireya  squealed and jumping all around; so excited that she gets to finally hang out with Naya. "Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuuu." Naya laughed seeing her sister excited, so they started walking to the sea, calling out their ilus by making sounds to make them come.

After the ilus came, Naya made tsaheylu with her ilu and got on it, her and Tsireya started to swim under the water and played for a while.

They came out of the water, breathing heavily since they were down there for a long time playing games.

"I win" Naya smiled "again." She smirked, Tsireya just scoffed. "Shut up." She rolled her eyes.

Naya was laughing and so was Tsireya, both of them smiling as they were enjoying the moment, after a while they heard a horn sound from the distance.

Tsireya and Naya saw something flying, Naya widened her eyes as she saw ikrans in the sky coming from the seawall terrace.

Naya always wanted to see an ikran or fly one, but since she lives in a place full of sea, it's not possible.

She saw forest people riding them, and they headed their way to the clan, Tsireya and Naya went back; to see what was happening, she saw all the metkayina people surrounding them; as they watched their strangely features.

Naya tried to look at them from afar, still on the ocean with her ilu, but there was too much crowd so she couldn't see that well.

When she got to the surface her and her sister came out of the water, Naya trying to squeeze the water out of her hair, she then saw that one of the forest people were looking at her and her sister but couldn't figure out who, since they were far from where the people were.

They got closer and Naya saw how they were darker in their blue skin, having slimmer bodies, their tails looked funny, they were just so different from the metkayina na'vi, but she wondered why omatikaya na'vi were doing here, Naya came closer with Tsireya, infront of the foreigners.

Naya then and saw her father, the Olo'eytkan (clan leader) Tonowari, who came in with her Mother, coming in the scene to see what was going on.

Tsireya and Naya walked and got next to their parents to hear and look at them better.