𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦

Morning.

Naya woke up in Neteyam's arms, crunching her face as the sun light was hitting her face, turning her head to the other side, she was spooned by Neteyam, and she felt safe, she didn't feel sick at all last night, which she felt relived cause she really didn't want to go through that all over like last time, and didn't even have the energy to think of it, it was quite awful, she then side eyed to the right and saw Neteyam's face, she turned her whole body which was wrapped in his arms and saw him sleep, he looked peaceful, his braids on his face.

She put a hand on his face and brushed them away so she can look at him better, she looked at him, trying to get every feature of him, he is so attractive for his age, he has such beautiful personality as well, made him ten times more attractive, she didn't even know why they fought, but at the same time it made sense, she knows that in the future they will have more fights, it is inevitable, but she has to enjoy the present than to worry about the future that hasn't even happened yet.

Naya just admired him, looking into his face seeing how he looked so relaxed and beautiful, god damn. This man is so beautiful. She thought, thinking how many girls were probably all over him back at his home, even here, but she had him, not the others, ha.

Naya felt blessed by Eywa with this man, if there is such a living thing as beautiful, he would be one of those things in pandora, not even a single doubt in it, his hands are so warm, his body as well, feeling his air come out as he breathed in on her neck.

"You're so beautiful." She whispered, taking her hand off his face slowly, closing her eyes as she was falling asleep.

Naya suddenly felt a grip on her wrist making her open her eyes quickly, Neteyam had his eyes open, looking at her,deep into her eyes, it didn't seem that he had a emotion on his face, as if it was soulless, she was confused not knowing why the sudden action, he still had his grip on her wrist, he then slowly put down her hand and let go of her wrist as he was about to say something.

"You think i'm beautiful?"  He asked, a small smirk forming on his lips, he just kept his gaze into hers, not looking away.

Naya started to get flustered, he was so close to her face, she felt her cheeks burning up as he was waiting for an answer from her, she then looked away; not wanting to look into his eyes anymore.

"No, your not." She blurted out, trying to ignore him, turning her whole body and not facing him anymore. "Mmm, no" He paused. "I heard something else."  He let out a small laugh, she turned around to see him again. "Morning." Neteyam said.

"Morning." Naya smiled at him, she saw his little smile forming, she knew that Neteyam has a soft spot in him with her, but he was always so proud to do so, so he won't show his true colors, but that's so annoying at the same time.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked, sitting up to look at here better, since she turned around not facing him anymore, leaning on the bed frame holding his body up with his elbow on one of the pillows , resting his head on his hand, looking at her.

Naya then looked at him already staring at her, she felt embarrassed, since she just woke up, and remembered how she was all sick and probably she looks so dead after all that, but she still felt pretty cold, but didn't want to mention it to Neteyam, so she pulled the covers up to her face, covering herself, so he wouldn't look at her anymore.

Feeling how he was still staring at her, so she kept gripping right on the cover and kept hiding her face from him, he thought of how ridiculous she was for doing so.

"Naya what are you doing?" Neteyam asked, woah, his morning voice is so hot, Naya thought. "Nothing." She let out, Neteyam just shook his head slowly, and extended his hand, grabbing the cover and slowly tried to take it off of her. "Don't be ridiculous Naya." He let out a small scoff, she pulled the cover back up to her face. "I look like a mess, and i probably look so shitty right now!" She yelled at him.