𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮

The next morning.

Naya and Tsireya were planning to teach the others how to ride ilus, and to see if they were able to do it, since it's the most basic thing to learn.

"We should eat up before going swimming, since it would take almost all day." Tsireya suggested, "Yea, let's go to eat breakfast."  Naya replied.

As they were walking back to eat, they saw the sully family eating, neytiri saw both of them walking "Girls, are you hungry?" She yelled at them so they could hear her, they looked at each other and tsireya tilted her head, trying to convince Naya to have breakfast with them, Naya nodded.

When the sisters came, naya noticed that Neteyam wasn't there, she frowned, as she really wanted to see him again.

Tsireya sat next to Lo'ak, both of them talked and talked, not taking his eyes off of her. Kiri than scoot over to Naya, she put a little smile, Kiri then gave Tsireya some of the food that was just made, as they were eating Kiri and Naya were talking.

"So.. where is Neteyam Kiri?  Naya asked, Kiri was surprised that Naya was asking her about him, she didn't know she actually liked him. "He went to his ikran, since he hadn't seen it."

Naya thought of an idea to look for him after eating, so when she finished up, she stood up "i'm going to prepare things for our lesson today." They all nodded, Naya then walked off.  She was looking for Neteyam, then remembered that they took their ikrans in a forest they had in their clan, so as she walked over there, she saw him.

She got closer "Is this your ikran?"  She asked, Neteyam's ear twitched to where she was, "Yes, she is the child of both of my parents ikrans, but she mostly looks like her mother, which was my mothers ikran, seze." Naya was listening closely as she watched him pet the banshee.

Neteyam turned around, and had a surprised look to his face "oh, hello Naya'il, didn't know it was you." Neteyam got shy, as he turned his attention again to his ikran.

"Don't worry."  She replied, Neteyam felt bad since he didn't recognize her, but it's because she doesn't talk that much, or to him that is, so it gets confusing remembering her voice, he only knows she has a soothing voice and with a calm tone but he still felt bad about not remembering.

"Want to pet it?"  He asked, "Yes."  She replied back, he saw how her eyes lit up, so he put his hand on her waist to get her closer to his ikran. As he did, he grabbed her hand with his free hand and put it on the ikran, she was to distracted by the ikran to notice where his hands were, but she loved ikrans, she thought of them as beautiful creatures of the sky.

Neteyam was looking at naya, thinking of how cute she looked with her expression of amazed, "Have you ever seen one before?"  He asked Naya, "No, i have heard of them, but never seen them, it's amazing." She replied to him,
Neteyam noticed how she had a little smile on her face, his gaze softened as he stared at her.

"If you want, i could take you on a ride one day" He suggested to her, naya turned her head quickly with open eyes and a big smile plastered on her face "Really?!, I mean yes, i would love to."  She replied, he chuckled of her response to his suggestion.

"Oh that's right-"  She continued, "Today we are having a lesson, so we better leave now" she took her hand off the ikran waving it goodbye "Bye bye"  Talking to it softly, while Neteyam just smiled at her.

They were walking to the village again to meet the others, "Neteyam?" she said, "Yeah?" he replied with a confused look, "Who made your neckpiece?" She asked with a curious look, she wanted to know where he got it since she really liked it.