𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥

Earlier the same day.

Back with Naya, she was on a Ilu, and her mother was on another, as well as her father, but the three of them were being pulled by the others who were accompanying them, since they are on a high level, they shouldn't do it alone.

Naya hated that she couldn't do a single thing to help the others when getting at another place, but she was grateful that she had such privilege, besides that; she felt quite pretty with her traditional clothes on.

Her mother looked at her, Ronal thought she could never imagine such a beautiful daughter as Naya, Eywa blessed her with such beauty.

"My dear daughter." Ronal said, extending her arm up to Naya.

Naya looked toward her and smiled. "You look beautiful Naya." Naya smiled, getting shy, her mother rarely compliments her so it felt quite special.

"The ocean is very calm today." Naya's father said, an exhale leaving his mouth, the others who were pulling them with their skimwing's, it always was a joy seeing skimwings go fast by pulling their ilu's and seeing the ocean look crystal clear.

Naya was getting nervous, she knew this was an important issue to be prepared for and to take on, but being looked at every second to see if you have something wrong and being judged by another woman who is wise and traditional besides her mother, that is scary.

Nevertheless she knew that she just needed to do what she already knows, and be calm about it, besides, she had practiced with her mother and with other tsahik's and other Olo'eyktan's, so there wasn't anything to worry about.

Naya was staring at the ocean, then she suddenly had forgotten at what village they were going, and looked over at her mother.

"Mother." Naya said, her mother turned to her and raised her brows. "Where is the celebration going to take place, like what village?"  She asked, hoping her mother wouldn't get curious as to why Naya couldn't remember.

Her mother looked at her. "It is in Zitrau'tle clan, where the 'Tsey family is." Her mother explained.

Naya's eyes went wide open, she just couldn't fathom that she was about to see him, he most likely would be there, but who knows, maybe he'll be there, but Naya didn't want to see him, not after confronting him to leave her alone and more.

Ronal noticed the silence her daughter gave after she responded, she furrowed her eyebrows. "What's wrong Naya?" She asked, Naya still zoned out, thinking of what will happen today if Azau is there.

"Naya!"  Her mother yelled, Naya jumped and looked at her mother, her mother confused but ignored.

"N-nothing mother." She smiled at her mother and looked the other way. Minutes pass, and Naya was getting more nervous, but that wasn't going to get the best of her.

She looked up and inhaled sharply, seeing how close they were to the village, it looked quite big, and beautiful, full of life.

"We're here!" Her father exclaimed, and smiled at both of them, and laughed as he saw how Naya looked at him surprised. "My dear daughter, you look startled, are you ok?" He asked worryingly.

"I'm fine father..... just a little bit hungry." She lied, she knew who she was probably going to see and didn't want to go and see... Azau.

Her father nodded and slightly raised a brow. "Alright... if you say so..." He then raised his arm and started making noises to let the na'vi from the village know their presence known, since they already saw they were getting close.