𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝

Naya woke up in Neteyam's arms, the sun hasn't gone up yet, so it's pretty early, she turned around to look at him, his face was so relaxed, as if nothing was bothering him, sleeping so well.

She just kept looking at him with loving eyes, savoring each feature of his face, she then got her face closer to his chest and snuggled into him.

Smelling his scent, god... he smelt so good, such a attractive smell.

"mmm" he said, his body moving a bit, as he still had her held by his arms and she just looked at him, waiting for him to open his eyes, since she thought she woke him up, but nothing.

He kept his eyes close, and she thought of something and smirked. "Your so pretty Neteyam." Kissing his chest to see if he will react, no reaction, she smiled and kept going. "Such perfection."

She started to lower her hand down, and seeing no reaction from him, but saw how his eyelids were fluttering a bit.

Smirking mischievously, she went down his lower abs and on top of his loincloth, her palm facing it and started to rub slowly, Neteyam then exhaled, Naya smiled and laughed.

"I knew it." She moved up, realizing herself from his arms and sat down, he just smiled and opened his eyes. "Ugh, your so annoying." He rolled his eyes. "Annoying?" She scoffed "It seemed you were liking it."

Neteyam just hugged her hips as he still laid there in the bed, she just softly played with his hairs and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Neteyam asked, she just thought for a second and bit the inside of her cheek.

"Today there's a celebration for me." She said, Neteyam's ears went up, and just nodded. "Mhm?" He hummed. "About me successfully passing for being a Tsahìk and Olo'eyktan." She smiled a bit while saying it.

Neteyam got up quickly and looked at her and hugged her tightly. "My Eywa why didn't you say anything? Naya that's such great news!" He kept hugging her. Naya giggled and hugged him back.

"I know it's good, but the Tsahìk who tested me told me that today there would be bachelors from now on to ask for my hand...." She pulled back from the hug and looked at him with a. serious face.

He nodded and looked away for a second and looked back at her and just sighed. "Your not mad or?" Naya asked as the silence was awkward. He nodded and just smiled. "It's fine, since we are nothing serious you know?"

Somehow that made her feel hurt, but she couldn't say anything about it.

Naya raised both of her brows, she was about to say something but thought about it, it is true, they are nothing serious, since they know the dynamic about their situationship.

She nodded and looked away and stared at the window which the sun could be seen going up, she scoffed and looked back at him.

"Yea... nothing serious." She didn't know how to respond to that, she really thought something serious would be going on, but it's a fact. Until they are serious about meeting families, getting to be mates officially then it is serious.

"So...." Neteyam said, since he knew the silence from Naya was the thing he said. "Kalian is someone interesting." He grinned as he saw Naya's reaction to that name.

"Kalian.... you know him?" Naya asked. Neteyam nodded and as he did he got off the bed and started to put his cummerbund back on.

Naya just looked at him, taken back from the information she is just processing, he knows about him, but the question that is fooling in her head is that if he know that Kalian and her had something in the past.

"Relax Naya, i already know." Neteyam let out a laugh as he saw Naya panic in silence.

"W-what do you mean?" Naya out of words, a blush could be seen in her face, Neteyam just smiled at her reaction. "Yea, i mean you and him had a thing." Finishing putting some small necklaces on his neck.

She was still sitting on the bed under the covers just looking at him, not finding the words to say anything.

Neteyam chuckled and got on the bed as he crawled and sat down next to her, his big smile showing. "Nayaaaa relax." He said playfully, Naya pushed him slowly as he continued to laugh.

Neteyam leaned his face closer ti hers and whispered. "What? you had sex with him or something?" He smiled as he pulled away. Naya's mouth opened in shock and smiled. "You are so stupid i swear!" She yelled at him as she smiled.

Both of them laughed. "What's gotten into you?" Naya asked as she tried to stop laughing. Neteyam looked at her, looking at her dimples when she smiled and reminded him of Kalian.

He shook his head and leaned close to her and kissed her on the lips fast. "Nothing, i'm just happy." He closed his eyes as he smiled at her.

Naya furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him, she smiled. "Did you fuck someone yesterday?" She chuckled, he looked at her in disbelief and scoffed. "Oh yeah, definitely..." He said, Naya leaning closer to him, almost touching lips, looking at him in his eyes and his mouth, "Did you like it?" she whispered, "So much." He whispered back as he leaned in and kissed her, passion going through them as they kissed, she pulled away and smiled as she bit her lower lip.

Nodding her head slowly. "Hey... nothing serious." She sarcastically said, Neteyam poked from the inside of his cheek with his tongue and let out a small scoff. "We'll see..." Looking at her with so much desire.

"So.. will you come today?" She asked him, Neteyam looked at her confused. "The celebration today." Rolling her eyes, he thought and pursed his lips. "Of course."

She smiled, and just felt relaxed in the moment, but for some reason, something changed, she didn't know why but the setting was different.

If it was the 'nothing serious' then it must be that but otherwise it wouldn't be worth to ask right now, besides today was her celebration and she didn't want to go with a bad attitude or anything else.

But to think of it, she thought that she can't get upset about that, or even crying about it, not worth wasting energy on someone who doesn't consider her like nothing.

Naya felt more comfortable with this dynamic of their, mostly since there is no commitment, and it's been clarified.

They walked to Naya's kitchen, which was still kind of dark, and as they walked in, she pulled out a basket and got some fish from it.

Turning on the fire as it cooked in, the smell made her even more hungry, already wanting to eat breakfast.

Neteyam just watched as Naya prepared the food, and since he still doesn't know how it works he just took some mental notes for next time, as he watched her doing all of it, she looked at him, catching him staring her.

He looked away fast and looked at her vava in, who was still looking at him, silence between them, and she looked back at the fire.

"Hey Naya..." Neteyam said, naya looked at him and waited for him to say something else and he scraped his neck and looked down. "What is it?" She asked.

"So we are okay, like no commitment?" He asked, as if he was embarrassed to ask, Naya just looked at him and tried to think of a good answer and she just smiled and walked over to him.

"Yes, we are fine Neteyam, and having no commitment right now it's good." She said. "Right now?" He smirked, Naya blinked a few times and groaned.

"Ugh, you know what i mean." She made a face, Neteyam jokingly puts a hand on his chest where his heart is and groaned in pain.

"You hurt me Naya, my heart hurts from that hideous face you made." He started to act dramatically and Naya just kicked him softly on his legs and laughed.

"My Eywa, you are just..." She paused and looked at him, he turned his head to look at her and raised a brow. "I'm what... an idiot?" He smiled.

"Certainly, a big idiot." She scoffed as she took the fish from the fire and packed them on some leafs and rolled them and gave one to him.

"Your idiot." He said back.