𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

The seconds pass as she did the test, taking small breaths as she calmed her nerves again.

The woman then placed a hand on Naya's shoulder and Naya looked at her, taking her attention from her mother to her.

"Let's go with your second test."

Naya nodded and closed her eyes as she inhaled and exhaled.

"Come." They went into a rocky place, very close to trees and to the ocean, mostly when they have to cure, it was quite big and nice.

The temperature was just right, since the trees were the roof of the rocky walls, the water next to them which was the ocean just under, Naya just admired the place, which in that case, remembered she came here a long time ago when she broke an arm, but was cured by an old Tsahìk.

Naya could already get the hint that the next test was medicine, and curing, etc.

The woman then extended her hand towards a na'vi who was laying down on a plain and smooth table like rock and looked in pretty bad shape, hurt and with lots of external injuries.

She was instructed to cure them, and she did it swiftly as she heard them for her to start.

Everyone watched as she cured the man, putting herbs, plants, molding them together, placing them on the injuries that she cleaned.

The woman stunned as Naya reacted so rapidly without hesitation, and as how the reactions of the medicine were working on the external injuries, the man grunted as he felt pain, but exhaled in relaxation as he felt his injuries being taken care of.

minutes pass and Naya kept doing the same thing, changing ever so the leaf's and more so they could be fresh and cure the injuries rapidly.

She cleaned her hands and started to pat softly on the cuts with the medicine she created, and molded and took it off and saw how the injury was clean and cured.

Everyone made a surprised sound, and the woman looked stunned again.

She walked over to Naya and inspected devey injury ti see if it really is cured and pursed her lips. "You passed."

Naya couldn't hide her smile and nodded.

As the day passed, Naya showed her Tsahìk and Olo'eyktan skills and patience to everyone, seeing how she did it so perfectly and passed every single one of them.

One that was more difficult, more about being a Olo'eyktan (leader) for her people was to show her battle and strength, it may be difficult, but if you know how to have a clear mind while doing it, everything is else is easy.

She battled with many other na'vi, without any type of battle weapons and one every single one.

One of the other tests was battling one of the dangerous sea animals, with her spear and skimwing that they brought for her, it was odd seeing a young Na'vi girl on one, so it was rare and special.

She had to show how her hunting skills were as well, she hunted many sea animals and battled one of them, which you could hear screams and surprised sounds from the crowd that were watching.

Her mother Ronal held onto her stomach, trying not to stress herself as she watched, mostly cause she was pregnant and didn't want anything to happens to it, her father noticed and placed a hand on her mother's shoulder.