𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤

All of them waiting for kalian to say something, even Ao'nung wanted to know, he knew some things; but not all of it, Naya wasn't the type to say anything personal to anybody, not even to her family for that matter.

"Come on Kalian, we want to know!" Tauri exclaimed, a look of excitement on his face as he said it, all of them scooting closer to Kalian as he looked at them with amusement, Kalian sighed.

"Well..." Everyone's ears going up as he spoke up. "I started to like her when that party began." He said, Ik'oe looking at him and his mouth opened. "Ohhhh, that party? I knew it." Ik'oe turned to Tauri and smiled. "You owe me Tauri."

Tauri scoffed. "Ok." Rolling his eyes and looked at Kalian. "Continue." Kalian just looked at both of them in disbelief but smiled. "So well, you know, i told her how i felt and she said she liked me back." Kalian pursing his lips, his dimples showing, Neteyam seeing how he has dimples like Naya has, he thought how both of them had similarities, even in personality.

As if Kalian was Naya's boy version, Neteyam inhaled sharply, trying not to think of the possibility of Naya still liking this guy, which looked like he was better than him in so many things.

"Yea so we clicked in that party, we kissed, and yea." scratching his head awkwardly, trying not to give too many details, since he didn't really want everyone to know that much about it. "But like, why are you guys nothing anymore?" Ik'oe asked.

Kiri turned to look at Neteyam knowing that he would get silent and pay so much attention at what Kalian was about to say, Kalian clenched his jaw and looked down.

"I don't know, one day she started to distance herself from me, and it felt really shitty, not gonna lie." Kalian's face saddened, Ao'nung just looked at Kalian, and remembered something. "Nah i think you're lying." He scoffed.

Naya can be cold and a closed person but never clearing things up with someone is not her, she doesn't like that.

Everyone looked at Ao'nung in confusion, Ao'nung tilted his head to the side slowly, standing up and walked over to Kalian, crouching down at him. "I heard that you, got a little bit too confident and went with another girl in secret, so that's why she got distant." A smirk going across his face, Tsireya furrowed her eyebrows

Kalian looked up to see Ao'nung and just stared, everyone was quiet, Kiri and Tsireya shocked, Lo'ak still confused, Tauri and Ik'oe looked at each other than at the two boys.

Kiri eyed Neteyam, who was sitting next to Kalian, he looked calm, but inside he wanted to leave and walk away.

Silence creeping around, so Tauri loudly cleared his throat. "Did you really do that Kalian?" Tauri Looking at Kalian in concern, Kalian's eyes went from Ao'nung's to Tauri's and nodded slowly looking down.

Neteyam was manspreading and poked his tongue from the inside of his cheek, he just stared at nothing; trying to distract himself from the conversation but it was impossible, more when it's about Naya.

"I knew it." Ao'nung scoffed sitting back down, Kalian just stared at him. Tsireya knew about it, her sister told her, but only a few parts, but it was still shocking to hear all of it complete.

The environment was getting pretty awkward, so Tauri started to cough loudly again, trying to move away from that topic. "So, who here is still a virgin?" Tauri asked, a smile on his lips forming, looking at everyone that looked at him in confusion.

Everyone was silent, but Tauri wouldn't let it go. "Come on guys, it's not like a bad thing or anything." He let out a small laugh.

Ik'oe licked his lips and inhaled sharply. "I'm not." He admitted, trying not to look weird in some way, Tauri smiled with his teeth and smacked his back jokingly. "With who?" He raised a brow.