𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Naya kept silent, glaring at him, not a single muscle moving.

Already wanting to leave, she didn't say anything, sighing. Turning around to walk away, until she felt a grip on her wrist from walking.

She turned around to look at him.

"Naya.... please."  Walking closer to her.

She frowned "What is it Kalian?" First time she ever said his name for a while, after what has happened, they've haven't talked.

"I just want to talk to you." Kalian said, pleading in his tone, she inhaled sharply and yanked his hand that was gripping on her wrist.

"No." Dryly saying, feeling a knot forming on her throat, not wanting to spend more time with him anymore.

"Naya, don't be like that." He looked at her, seeing how she was trying to look around instead of him.

Silence was the one thing that could be heard from them, he just sighed and took a few steps back, giving her some space.

"We can't just try to avoid each other, we literally live in a village." He said, her eyes shifting to him, seeing how he looked at her, not able to decipher what he is thinking.

"Kalian, and you can't just come here, and talk to me like nothing happened." She said, turning her head towards the ceremony that was happening.

How could he just come to her, talk to her, and pretend like he didn't hurt her not too long ago, and act like they are ok, when he didn't even have the guts to apologize.

"I know." He let out a small sigh. "I... i know what i did was wrong, and i know you are hurt, and i... i'm sorry, i miss you."

Are you kidding me? Miss her? That didn't seem quite possible, since he was with another girl, probably not even thinking about her at any second.

She scoffed in disbelief . "Miss me?" Folding her arms around her chest.

She would be lying that she didn't miss him too, but not in a way to get back together, she already had things to think of.

"Believe it or not, i do. I thought about all those times we spent with each other, and how you would smile when you would talk about how much you love your family, hobbies, like making neckpieces, jewelry, your future." He paused and looked at her, seeing how she just stood there listening.

"So what? you chose to be with another girl and leaving me alone with nothing, just shame and confusion as to why you left me." She blurted out.

Taking a step closer "You think just because your sorry, means you can come back in my life? your so wrong." She pushed him lightly on his chest.

Getting angrier by his excuses, not buying a single word he is saying, but something was different.

His eyes softened "You have every right to hate me-"

"Yeah, and i do!" Interrupting him, not even letting him to finish what he has to say. "If you knew..." Her voice breaking a bit, but trying so hard not to cry, cause that makes her feel so awkward and vulnerable.

"I cried every night, knowing you were with another girl, why? I thought you loved me, but guess not." Feeling the knot on her throat get worse and heavier.

"I did love you Naya!" He confessed, grabbing both her hands which were stiff by the contact of his.

"I still do." He said, his voice lowering as he said it, she just shook her head to the sides, not believing him. "No you don't."