𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟

"Neteyam?"  Naya asked, alone, walking around. a strange environment, no trees or nothing, just plain water from afar, Naya then looked another direction to look for Neteyam, she felt that she needed to find him, for no reason.

As she was searching for him, she saw dos thing from afar, Neteyam. Seeing him on the floor, feeling her stomach drop, having a bad feeling from this. No response from him. "Neteyam!"  Naya screamed again, getting closer to his body, seeing as he wasn't reacting, the whole place looked like it was filled with water, he was on the floor, which had water as well, she got lower to his body, extending her hand and touching him. It felt cold, it didn't feel warm or life in his body.

She started to cry, getting on her knees; next to his dead body, sobbing, seeing that Neteyam wasn't responding to her, and how she was regretting of not fixing things with him. "I'm sorry Neteyam." Pulling him into her arms, laying him on his back to her body, his head resting into her chest, coldness was the only feeling that she could feel from him. cold.

She then rested her head on top of his, tears falling down, not processing anything as to what is happening in front of her, while she was holding him up onto her body, she grabbed his cold hand and out it in her cheek, trying to feel more of him, even though there was nothing to feel.

Naya not understanding how this happened, but still hugged him as if her life depends on it, holding it onto dear life, not letting it slip her grip, nor close her eyes, fearing that he would disappear. "I wish i could take it all back, i'm sorry." Naya kept repeating sorry as much as she had to, those words only forming on her mind, feeling horrible for not make things better.

Rocking her body back and forth with his, slowly, as he was a baby, trying to calm down. Silence and cries could be heard, and the waves of the ocean from afar, she then kissed his head, still not getting the hint that he is not coming back to have him there with her, to have his presence, touch, words from him again.

"It should've been me, Eywa take me, not Neteyam." Pleading Eywa to make this go away, while she caressed his body, still rocking back and forth slowly, her cries getting louder.

"Neteyam, ohe miss ngenga!"  (Neteyam i miss you.") sobbing harder than ever, his body still didn't react, nor his heart was beating. Her eyes suddenly widen as she felt warmth. Liquid warmth. She looked down at Neteyam's body, and her eyes widen, blood.

She started to inspect as fast as she could all over his body to see where it was coming from,
she then looked at his chest, right in the heart. "No, no, no, no!" Panicked, as she saw how the blood wouldn't stop coming out, dripping all around her hands, and onto his body.

Pressing her hands onto his chest, trying to put pressure onto it, she didn't even comprehend how it was even happening, since his body still felt cold as ice, and not even one movement in his body to make her know he is feeling downhill, like pain right now. She laid him fast on the ground again, pressing harder in the wound to stop the bleeding, it just wouldn't.

"Eywa please, i'm begging of you!" Looking at the sky, pleading again and again, nothing. She still had hope, just trying to get herself together, even though it was already hard to do that, she at least had to try. Naya kept on wishing for the bleeding to stop, it was as if a bullet cam through his chest, a gun shot.

Tears running down her eyes, her hope disappearing as the seconds passed, feeling hopeless at this point, she didn't have the right things to fix his wounds, just nothing. "Forgive me Neteyam, forgive me." She said, her hands still pressing on the wound.

Naya shut her eyes real tight, not wanting to see more, it was too much for her, and for Neteyam not be there and just laying dead made it worse, it couldn't be more traumatizing than this. She then felt her hands dry, not liquid coming out anymore, she opened her eyes, his body wasn't there anymore, she panicked, there was no blood stain anywhere, not in her hands, her body, not a single drop.