𝐅𝐥𝐲

Naya was drying herself, the bathroom was all damp, so she took a while, she could only think about the scenario that just happened, starting her day so good now, she thought of what will happen after this, if it would affect anything in the future.

She then looked at the side, remembering her clothes are in her room, shit. She put the towel around her body, she then walked towards the door, opening in it, she walked out of her bathroom, her hair spilling tiny drops of water everywhere, she then got to her room, oh.

There he was, Neteyam with his cummerbund around his waist, she loved it when he was wearing his omatikaya warrior clothing, made him look so attractive. She kept staring at him, he was facing her with his back, he turned his head to the side, noticing her.

"Hey." She smiled a bit, he just raised his eyebrows, and looked at her, he felt familiar with this, he remembered when he beat up Ao'nung and his friends and had her cure his cuts, and so on.

Naya got closer to him, he was standing close to the bed, seemed that he was just putting on back his clothing, she didn't know why, but she felt like she missed his lips on hers.

Walking towards him, grabbing with one hand the towel wrapped around her body from slipping off, getting closer to him, she then was in front of him, got in her tippy toes and placed a small kiss in his lips, she then backed up and started to walk away, he just tried to hide that smile that was forming on his lips.

"Why the sudden kiss?" He asked, readjusting his leather armguard, Naya turned to look at him again, a little grin on her face. "I don't know, just wanted to." She shrugged, Neteyam just rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Nah you missed me." He said with a louder tone, since she was in a another room changing herself, he heard a small laugh, he finally smiled a bit.

He laid down on her bed, turning his head to the blanket, smelling her scent on it, he returned to lay down upright, waiting Naya to come out, his parents were probably worried for him, since they hadn't seen him all day, and they just been here for not that long, which is kind of weird for him and Naya to be this close, but they clicked the instant they met each others eyes.

Closing his eyes as he felt them get heavy, not to sleep, but to just relax for s bit. He then heard a few steps getting closer. "Okay in done." Naya said.

Looking down at him, laying down on her bed, looking exhausted, she leaned her head to the side. and furrowed her eyebrows. "What's wrong Neteyam?" She asked, sitting down next to the laying boy. He groaned. "I'm just tired."

She leaned back at the bed, putting her elbow as support and putting her hand on her face, looking at him.

"Well, we have to do something today, besides, i have duties to do, come on." With her free hand playing with one of his braids, he sighed. "I know." He leaned back up, turning his head to look at her, he stood up and walked towards her, extending his hand to hold it, so she did and pulled her back up from the bed.

Interlocking their hands, walking out of the bedroom, before they left she looked at her bearing neck, she let go of his hand, he got confused.

Quickly going to her room again, looking for something, she finally found it, grabbing her neckpiece, returning to the door with Neteyam, he just shook his head to the sides, he knew it was something that stood out from her, they way she can't leave without something on her neck.

She let out a loud exhale, since it was like a marathon she just did, turning her attention back at him. "Sorry, I forgot something." Smiling to him. "It's fine." He said back, looking at her necklace she had on, looked simple, yet it fit her very well.