𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 ★
----------------------------------------------------------

One day Naya and her sister were fishing in the ocean above their ilus and swinging their nets at them to catch them, as they did they heard a horn. "Is someone coming?" Tsireya asked. "I don't know, our parents didn't say that someone was visiting." Naya responded back.

Both of them then went to the entrance of the village, grabbing onto their ilus, still holding into their nets; filled of fish. After getting back on the surface, they quickly put their nets onto the cooking place that they have in the village and ran up to where the entrance was.

Naya's eyes widen by the sight, she saw her old friend, Azau'tsey and his parents. Her parents were already there, so she got next to her father. "Welcome dear friends." Her father said to them, welcoming them with his arm open. "It has been long old friend." Azau'tseys father said, greeting him.

"Hey there lovely." Naya turned her head to the familiar voice, it was Azau'tsey. "Azau!" She yelled excitedly, calling him by his nickname, Naya went up to him and started hugging him tightly. "Its been so long, i've missed you." Still hugging him. "You are going to choke me to death." Azau started laughing, she then pulled away and Tsireya and Ao'nung hugged him right after. "Woah guys, i'm not dead yet." Tsireya and Naya laughing at him.

Ao'nung then pulled away and chuckled. "You've changed Azau, I guess being the oldest makes you literally look old." Ao'nung laughing. Azau then tackled him and making Ao'nung fall on his face, all of them laughed.

"Children go and have fun, we will be at the center of the village to celebrate our friends arrival." Naya's father yelling at them to hear him. They all nodded, and went in one of the leaders marui's.

The four of them were catching up on what has happened. "Forest people? here?!" Astonished Azau, looking at everyone with shock. "Ronal accepted them to stay? my Eywa that's unexpected." Azau letting out a chuckle.

"Yea only that Tsireya has fallen for one of them." Ao'nung said to Azau, Tsireya pushing softly his brother to the side. "So what?"  Tsireya rolling her eyes. "Cause he's not a metkayina." Azau and Ao'nung said at the same time, they laughed.

Tsireya just scoffed and crossed her arms. "And you Naya? have you found someone?" Azau curious since he hadn't seen her, since last time he saw her they were just little kids, now seeing her made him notice how attractive she got.

Naya thought about it, not knowing what to say, cause she too has fallen for a forest boy. Tsireya was the only one who knew about Naya and Neteyam; but didn't say anything. Azau waiting for Naya to answer. "Talking about the forest na'vi, why don't you meet them?" Tsireya blurted out, trying to save Naya from that awkward question. "Sure." Azau responded, still wondering as to why Naya wouldn't respond his question.

"Let's go then."  Tsireya said, they all walked out of the leaders marui, and walked where the sully's live. As they were getting close they saw the sully kids outside, and walked up to them.

"Hey!"  Tsireya yelled at them, they looked back at them and got closer, Naya saw Neteyam holding Tuk by the hand then put her up to carry her. Naya just thought of how beautiful his braids looked, and he was wearing the neckpiece that she loved, he was looking too fine today to say the least.

"Hey Tsireya." Lo'ak greeted, Neteyam just looked at Naya, not taking his eyes off of her, then looked at the guy that was next to her who was seemingly too close to Naya. Neteyam's face got serious; yet tried to put a fake smile on his face, but it was clear that he didn't like this guy.