𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞

As the days pass.

Naya and Neteyam then got more closer, still trying to know each other and try to be there for one another.

But Naya felt uneasy by the fact that her mother would never accept this type of relationship, and how him and her haven't spent that much time with each other; cause of her duties getting longer each day, and getting tired to even hang out with others, even with Neteyam.

Naya was sitting on the sand relaxing, listening to the waves, enjoying the heat of sun on her skin, she heard footsteps coming from afar, she didn't bother to see who it was, she just felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned her head to look and she wasn't surprised, it was Neteyam.

Naya somehow didn't want to meet his eyes, or even look at him. Neteyam was confused as to why she was acting cold towards him, he then started to brush her hair softly with his hands. "What's wrong naya?" Concerned as to why she was acting this way.

She sighed. "I just-"  Naya paused as they heard someone. "Nayaaaa!" "Naya where are you?"  Someone yelled from afar.

She finally turned to look at Neteyam again, only to see that he was already looking at her, with a confused face, Naya wanted to say more but there wasn't time, she then stood up. "Let's talk tonight."  Those were the only words that she said to him before walking away. Neteyam didn't know what happened that made Naya avoid him.

Naya then was walking towards to where she heard the yell, she then saw her mother, Ronal. Naya thought her mother saw her and neteyam together, so she just hoped that she didn't.  "Where were you?"  Ronal asked Naya with a serious face, "I was just relaxing on the sand mother."  Naya smiled to her mother, trying not to look suspicious, her mother didn't want to ask more so she just went to the point.

"I need to speak to you."  Ronal said in a firm tone, Naya then was getting more nervous. "Tomorrow, I need a neckpiece that represents motherhood."  Ronal then touched her stomach looking at naya.

Naya was surprised. "Are you pregnant mother?" Naya asked, "Yes, i'll send the news to everyone in the clan in two days." Naya felt pressured to not disappoint her mothers request, she only nodded to her mother. Now knowing that she is having another sibling makes her happy, but it still makes her anxious thinking about how her mother is going to act now with her hormones and such.

Neteyam was walking close to the ocean, asking himself what went wrong with him and Naya, as he was in his own thoughts he saw Tsireya with Lo'ak in the ocean, they looked like they were having fun, no problems and nothing bad going on.

After some time Tsireya and Lo'ak came out of the ocean seeing neteyam sitting down on the sand, he looked upset, so both of them went up to him and sat down with him. "What's wrong neteyam?" Tsireya asking him with a concerned face. "Yea what's up bro?"  Lo'ak added. "I'm just confused as to why Naya has been avoiding me lately, she's not even looking at me anymore, did i do something wrong?" Neteyam let out sigh, trying to find answers.

Tsireya then looked at Lo'ak. "Lo'ak, i'm gonna ask you to leave us talk alone, i'll see you later."  Tsireya said to him, Lo'ak didn't say anything just nodded and left, leaving Tsireya and neteyam alone.

Tsireya then put her attention back to Neteyam. "It is not your fault Neteyam."  She sighed. "My sister is the eldest, having high expectations from her parents, having to be perfect for them, and for her to be the next Olo'eyktan of her clan, she has many duties to take care of, so she gets exhausted and tired." Tsireya trying to explain Neteyam to not worry that much. "Besides, she is worried about how her parents would react if you and naya get discovered."  Neteyam shot his eyes up to Tsireya. "H-how did you know me and naya were something?"  Neteyam shocked. "It's so obvious, did you guys think no one notices when you both are gone, or look at each other with loving eyes?" Tsireya letting out a giggle.

Neteyam then smiled a bit. "Yea i guess we are kind of obvious." He laughed softly. "Well as the eldest i do get her, i would love to talk to her more as we used to, but we rarely talk now."  He replied. "I will take care of that, you'll just have to be close to her and talk to her."  She smiled at him, trying to solve the problem, Neteyam nodded. "I will get her out of her duties later today, so she can spend time with you."  She reassured him. "Thank you Tsireya".

Tsireya then had the mission to look for her sister, she looked everywhere to find her, when she did she saw Naya in the medicine marui pod, with her mother, Tsireya walked over there and prepared herself to get Naya out of there.

When she got there she knocked on the doorframe softly, interrupting her mother talking to Naya about their medicine lesson. "Hello mother." She turned to Naya. "Hello sister." They just nodded. "What is it that you seek Tsireya?" Her mother asking her with a confused look, grabbing a bottle and leaves, preparing the medicine that she was demonstrating to Naya. "I just wanted help with something, i have doubts on how to teach the little kids how to harvest food underwater." Tsireya smiling, her mother sighed and stood up to go to her. "I will help you."

Her mother turning to see Naya. "Naya you are dismissed." Then turn around and walked out with Tsireya.

Tsireya turned to see naya, mouthing. "Go to Neteyam." smiling at her, she turned her head back and walked with her mother. Naya then stood up where she was and walked out as well. It was already getting late and the sun was going down slowly, Naya thought there wouldn't be time to look for Neteyam.

So Naya went to her marui pod, deciding to start making the neck piece her mother asked for, trying to make it beautiful for her mother, she grabbed white shells and other things to make it, but it was mostly based in white and reddish crystals sprinkled on the neck piece, she was sitting down while making it.

When she was doing the neckpiece she was thinking of how she probably made neteyam feel bad for not talking to him that much or not being with him as much. Just thinking about him made her wanting to see him or hear his voice, the burning stare he gives her, makes her go feral.

Naya biting her lip of just the thought of him being close to her makes her fluster. "What you thinking of hm?"  Naya jumped and got scared by the sudden voice, she turned around to see Neteyam on the doorframe, leaning with his side on it, looking at Naya. "Oh, um nothing."  Naya replied, pursing her lips, turning her attention back to the neck piece.

"How did you know i was here?" She asked Neteyam, turning back on the neckpiece, still trying to put her attention on it. "I figured much, besides it's already getting dark." He responded.

Neteyam walking closer to Naya, sitting next to her, he put his hand on her back, soothing with his hand, up and down. "Tell me what's bothering you Naya." He asked her, Naya just kept making the neck piece for her mother, not looking at neteyam, cause if she did she wouldn't be able to hold back the urge to let out everything.

"It's just..." Pausing before speaking again. "Everything has been so complicated, me having more responsibilities as the days pass and not seeing you everyday, or even talk to you."  Naya replied trying to sound calm. Neteyam just listened, trying to hear everything. "Thinking of how we can't work together because of how different we are, and my parents would never accept this." Naya added.

Neteyam had a serious look, he was just quiet, not trying to interrupt Naya or making her feel uncomfortable . "The thought of not being able to be me, scares me."  She finished. Neteyam sighed, then put his hand that was on her back on her cheek, they felt cold.  "You can be yourself with me Naya, i'm here for you, it doesn't matter if we don't see each other everyday, just by knowing your close; is enough, for now, just enjoy the present, not worrying about the future, we don't control that."   He said to Naya.

Naya turned around to look at him, it felt so long since he had seen her full face, his eyes softened and had a little smile, Naya went to hug him, he hugged her back, slowly brushing her hair with his fingers, she kept her head on his chest, trying so hard not to cry, but it was inevitable.

They were like that for a few minutes, Naya then looked up to see his face, with his hand he wiped her tears that were running down her cheeks, she loved how he looked so calm every time, seeing how his hair is pretty, and his freckles glowing a little by the darkness of the sky.

"Wanna go swimming?"  Neteyam asked.