𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐦

The moon shining.

She doubted to go, she needed to finish the neck piece her mother requested her, but she thought of how she hadn't spend time with neteyam in a long time.

Naya sighed, so she accepted to go swim with neteyam, he extended his hand to her, she grabbed his hand, he then pulled her to go outside of her marui, walking at their on pace without pressure.

"Since when do you wanna swim hm?"  Naya asked him, she giggled. "Just wanted to swim with you." Neteyam replied with a smile on his face. They got closer to the ocean, Neteyam got in first, walking slowly towards it, with both his hands grabbing Naya's hands behind him, she was behind him while him infront grabbing his hands softly.

Naya was feeling better, Neteyam then turned around to look at her, she was smiling, he then pulled her more into the ocean he was now facing her and facing his back on the ocean, still his hands on her hands.

Naya got closer to him, the moon shining on both of them. "You look beautiful Naya." Neteyam blurted out, Naya bit the inside of her cheek while smiling a bit, she then pointed to the ocean "Let's go underwater."  She suggested to him, Neteyam nodded, so both of them inhaled and went underwater.

Naya swimming around with Neteyam, going slower than usual, since Neteyam still is new at it, she then signed to him, telling him to look at his surroundings, he then looked around, he saw that when he moved, the water would glow, and with the animals as well, when they moved the water started glowing, he was amazed.

Naya turned to look at him, she smiled by the sight, she grabbed Neteyam's hand, leading him, she then pointed with her head to another direction, Neteyam looked at the same direction, it was a family of ilus, a mother with her babies.

Naya and Neteyam watched the ilus for sometime, he poked Naya on her arm, she turned to him and he was signing that he needs to breathe air, so they went up to they went back up, Neteyam exhaled loudly. "Are you okay??"  Naya asked him, worried that they were too long underwater. "I'm fine."  Neteyam coughing, Naya then laughed at him, "What? are you laughing at me??"  He looked at her in shock. "Of course not." She tried not to smile. "Oh yes you were." He then splashed her with water, naya with her mouth open in shock, she then smiled.

She thought of a plan, she got close to him putting her hands on his neck, Neteyam confused as to what she was doing. "I would never do that to someone so..."  She got closer to his face, he just continued to look at her, not processing what was happening. "Beautiful." she finished. Neteyam out of words and just stayed still. "Now where were we..." She continued. "Ah yes, you were holding your breath."  She then put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down hard underwater.

She started laughing hard, tears almost forming on her eyes by laughing so hard, she then felt a grasp in her tail, and got pulled down underwater, she then looked behind her and it was Neteyam, she then shook her head, and went up to him smiling.

Naya hugged him, he hugged her back, it felt warm, even with the cold water around them. Both of them went up from underwater. Neteyam grabbed her by the waist and wrapped her legs around his waist, putting both his hands on each thigh to hold her up, Naya then leaned her head back on the water, making her hair float onto the ocean, he started swinging her gently over the water, seeing how her hair shined beneath the moon, she just kept smiling.

He then put his hand on her lower back, pushing her up from the water to him, he got closer to her and kissed her, small kisses there from there, and then kissed her gently on her lips again, it was gentle and sweet, she kept her legs wrapped on his waist.