𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Naya woke up, her head was buzzing and hurting so much, she then remembered how much she drank yesterday after pouring herself alcohol and not water. She looked around, she was in her marui, in her bed, as she was about to get up but her head started to hurt worser, groaning at the pain, so she kept laying down and put her hand on her temples and started massaging them.

Naya heard a noise and turned to see who was next to her, she couldn't focus on who it was, but they were sitting down doing something, she rubbed both of her eyes and opened them again to see clearer, it was Kiri.

Kiri turned around. "Morning Naya." She smiled at her. "Why are you here?"  Naya trying to sit up, but feeling weak. "Last night, when you were dancing at the celebration you got very drunk, but you're parents were already gone, so you kept drinking and you got drunk."  Kiri said, Naya's eyes shot wide open and looked at Kiri in shock. "Did I do anything stupid?"  Naya asking in panic.

"Not that much, but you came to me asking for Neteyam and to Tsireya and i think Lo'ak as well, which i thought was weird, and you kept tripping while walking so I took you to your marui pod and I was here the whole night, keeping you from doing something you'll regret later."  From that Naya understood that Kiri was keeping her safe, Naya smiled at Kiri. "Did I say anything to you?" Naya asked, Kiri nodded. "With what i'm about to put on you will help you remember so we will talk about it alter when your hangover is gone." Kiri said.

Kiri then walked to Naya with some creams and was carrying a medicine pouch with her. "Lay down Naya." Kiri said, Naya then layed down back on her bed, looking at kiri. "I'm going to try and help with your headaches, so just relax." Naya nodded slowly, trying to stay still. "How do you know about medicine and creams?" Naya asked. "My grandmother back at my clan in the forest, Mo'at; she is the Tsahik of the Omatikaya clan."  Kiri responded.

Kiri started to apply a cold cream onto Naya's forehead and applied a leaf on top of it, and pressed down, trying to be gentle. "So, Naya." Kiri said. "Hmm?"  Naya humming back to indicate that she is listening. "What do you think of Neteyam." Kiri asked, while patting slowly on the leaf that was on her forehead. Naya didn't know what to say, she has been so distant with him and mad that she didn't even know what to think of him.

"I think he is nice." Naya said dryly, still not wanting to even think of him. "Nice huh?" Kiri asked with a curious tone. "Yup." Naya responded trying not to sound annoyed by just talking about Neteyam.

"Are you two angry with each other, i mean, you guys are always hanging out with each other." Kiri blurted out. Naya stayed silent, thinking of how Neteyam was with a girl at the celebration and then tried to apologize to her, but couldn't even look at him cause of how angry she was.

Naya stayed silent, Kiri understood and tried not to keep asking her more question to annoy Naya so she just kept quiet. Kiri then took of the leaf and the cream already absorbed onto the skin. "Your all done." Kiri said.

Naya then tried to sit up, her headache was gone. "Thank you Kiri." She said, Kiri nodded. "I'm going to leave you, okay?" Kiri said. "Where are you going?" Naya asked. "To the beach, im just gonna relax on the water." Kiri responded, Naya nodded and Kiri head out of her marui and left.

Naya looked down on her body, she was still wearing what she wore last night. So she got off her bed and started to close all her windows and entrance, so nobody can see her, and started to strip herself so she can clean herself.

She then walked to where she cleans herself and started to unbraid her hair, she felt so much better with her unbraided hair, it was all wavy, and messy, and then she grabbed the bucket that was on the floor and grabbed it, she than sat down in a low stool and started to clean all the alcohol that she had on her skin, it was sticky, she then started to remember how things l happened after she encountered Neteyam.