𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

When Naya and Neteyam got closer to the others, Naya took her hand off of Neteyam's, since she didn't want any body to misunderstand, "Hello Naya." Tsireya said to Naya. "Naya?" Neteyam looked at her form behind. "Is that's your nickname?" Neteyam smiled. "Yes it is, i thought you knew." She replied. "No, but now i do." He paused. "Hello Naya." He cooed. "Hello." She looked at him and rolled her eyes, Neteyam chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Naya turning her head to him, "Nothing." Neteyam started to smile a bit. "Naya." Neteyam teasing her, Naya just turn her head back and flipped her hair; slapping Neteyam's face. "Ow." He groaned, she started to laugh. "I'll get you back for that." He whispered on her ear, while he was still behind her.

"I'll be waiting." She responded with a whisper as well, he bit the inside of his cheek trying to hold back a smile, when Naya and Neteyam put their attention back to the others, they were all too busy on their own thing to notice Naya and Neteyam.

They saw how Tsireya and Lo'ak were flirting with each other and lo'ak trying to look manly infront of Tsireya. Both of them then looked over where Rotxo and Tuk were. "Okay Tuk you only have to go slowly."  Rotxo telling Tuk how to ride the ilu again, but Tuk didn't listen and went fast and with the ilus tail slapped Rotxo in the face, Neteyam and Naya laughed at the sight.

As they watched them, they turned to where Kiri and Ao'nung were, they could just see Kiri rolling her eyes all the time while Ao'nung was teasing her.

They all got back to the village, Naya was going to get a few things in her marui pod to help out to prepare dinner for the village, while the others head back to their own stuff, Neteyam was still with her. "Can i help in anything?" He asked, "Yea just help me get stuff from my marui." She said.

They walked to her marui, it was the first time neteyam has ever been in her marui, it looked nice, it was bigger than his family's marui pod. It made sense since she was the clan leaders eldest daughter, Naya was picking up some spices, she crouched to get another that was lower, neteyam crouched next ti her, grabbing the spices that naya would give him.

He looked at her, he would lie if he didn't find naya attractive, he wanted to be closer to her, and maybe even more.

She noticed that he was staring at her. "What is it?" She asked. "Do i have something on my face??" She worried. "No, no, it's just that..." He paused, and looked into her eyes, Naya looked into his eyes as well, her eyes slipping into his lips, then at his eyes again.

Neteyam got closer to her, but, to her face, he put his hand on her cheek, rubbing his thumb up and down, going further down he went with his thumb to her lips, looking at them, naya then put both of her hands on his neck, both of them staring at each other, desiring to kiss one another.

He then pulled Naya's face onto his, kissing softly, it was sweet and tender, both of them wanting more, but kept it simple, he kept kissing her, with his free hand, he grabbed Naya's waist, pulling her closer to his body.

Naya's hands went further down, to his chest and to his abs, she felt everything, wanting to feel more, he then got himself sit down and putting her on top of him, her legs tangled with his, him feeling her waist up and down. "Neteyam."  Naya groans while still kissing him. "Don't worry, it's ok, i'm here."

Breathless while saying that then kissing her lips, then to her cheeks then lower, but they knew they had to stop since they need to give the spices. Naya pulled away with a flustered face, trying to recover her breath, her cheeks felt very warm, and neteyam just looked at her, with his hand he put her hair strands behind her ear, that were on her face.

"Just wanted to see your whole face."  He said, smiling at her while she had both of her hands on his chest, she knew that this wasn't right but couldn't contain the feelings she was having for him.

Neteyam just knew that he was falling for her, even tho it just had been a few days that they have been here.

Naya then stood up to fix her hair after all that and try to cool down, Neteyam was just looking at her fixing herself. "You look fine, come on let's go." He said.

They grabbed the spices that they were gonna take for the dinner tonight, so they did, they got out of nayas marui pod and starting walking, when they were about to get close; naya stood in front of neteyam to stop him. "Don't say anything, we have to figure out this first, ok?" she finished, he just nodded "don't worry, i won't."  He reassured her.

After they got to the place, they saw many people there, so nobody even noticed they were gone, Naya got close to the person that was dealing with the cooking, and gave the spices to them, one by one, and grabbed the spices that neteyam was holding as well.

When she finished giving them to the cook, she grabbed Neteyam arm to lead him to where the other were, he interlocked his hand with hers and just smiled, while they got to where her sister Tsireya and Lo'ak were and sat down next to them, naya took her hand off of his, not wanting to be obvious.

Tsireya was with Lo'ak talking to him, and Neteyam started to talk with them as well, she just listened, her arm and Neteyam's brushing against each other and neteyam just getting closer, missing Naya's touch, while waiting for the food, Naya wondered where kiri was, she then turned her head to the sides looking for her, when she did she yelled to her.

"Kiri, como sit with us, while we wait for the food!" Naya hoped kiri heard her, kiri turned to her direction and walked up to them, she sat down next to Naya, she looked bored, so naya started to talk to her, she didn't want kiri to feel left out.

In the middle of the conversation kiri looked at the people. "Why is everyone here? is it like a tradition?" She asked Naya. "Yes, more like a celebration, thanking that we are here and to enjoy one another's company and eating food." Naya responded back. "That's nice."  kiri added.

Neteyam then turned his head to Naya's, putting his hand over her hand that was close to his, Naya didn't mind, but still hesitant that someone would notice.

Ao'nung and Rotxo came with food. "Okay guys this is the food that they prepared, enjoy." Rotxo was already drooling by seeing the food, Ao'nung gave everyone their food, and when he was about to give neteyams food he looked at him with a devilish grin appearing on his face. "Why don't you eat this instead, i'll give you mine, it's spicy but i think you'll be fine." Ao'ning have a plate with red stuff it and fish, Naya looked over at Neteyam's food and her eyes widen when he saw neteyam about to give a bite to it.

"Don't eat that!"  Taking the food out of Neteyam's hand, looking at Ao'nung dead in the eye. "He could get sick of his stomach if he had eaten that Ao'nung!"  She yelled at him. "Ugh it would've been funny if he did." Ao'nung said.

Neteyam confused as to why he couldn't eat it. "Why can't i eat that?"  Pointing at the food while he turned his head to Naya. "Cause it contains one of the spiciest spice and only the ones who can eat this are the ones who have been used to it, and if someone who has never eaten it could have stomach problems all night, it's painful." Naya looked at him serious and trying to act calm by how closely he was about to eat it.

"Thanks for saving my stomach Naya." Neteyam said laughing, Naya just scoffed.