𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲

After that night.

Naya was preparing everything for her mother's request, making everything look perfect, thinking if her mother was going to like it or hate it, her mother Ronal can be picky and strict, but she has a soft heart.

She then grabbed everything and placed it in a tray, picking it up with her hands, and walking carefully, trying not to ruin anything that could ruin it. "I hope mother likes it."  Was all she could think of, goosebumps crawling on her skin, of just the thought of seeing her expression as soon she sees the neckpiece.

While walking out of her marui pod with the tray on her hands; she started walking around the village to get to her mother's marui's pod. It was still pretty early, the sun barely was going up, it was a magnificent view to say the least. She was walking slowly and breathing in and out, to calm her nerves.

She then got to the place where her mother was, to her surprise her mother was already awake, she knew she was going to be awake, but not this early, Ronal's ears twitch, she heard hers daughters steps behind her, she turned to naya.

Ronal saw the tray that naya was holding on her hands, "Morning Naya."  She said. "Morning mother."  Naya smiling at her mother, "Mother, i brought your neckpiece that you requested me." Walking closer to her mother, holding the tray with the neckpiece and a head piece that naya thought would match with it.

Her mother turning her head down to look at it, naya just kept her gaze down, not wanting to see her mother's expression, expecting a disappointed look from her.

Naya then heard a cry from her, she looked up to look at her, she saw a tear coming down her mother's eyes to her cheeks, naya confused as to why her mother was crying. "Mother what's wrong are you feeling well?"  Naya putting the tray on a table next to both of them fast, furrowing her eyebrows with a scared look.

"It's beautiful naya, it's very... very beautiful." Putting on of her hands on the neckpiece softly that was next to her, "I knew that you were going to make it perfect, but this moved me, i love it.Her mother finished. Naya with her eyes open wide in shock.

Naya's mother then looked at her, her face looked happy even when she was crying, happy tears. Her mother then coming closer to naya, embracing her open arms to her eldest daughter to hug her, which was rare, naya gladly went to hug her.

"I'm grateful for having a daughter like you Yiyi."  Her mother said, "Yiyi? you haven't called me that nickname since a i was a child." Naya giggling. "I know, it just came out." Her mother chuckled softly. They were hugging for a while.

Her mother pulling away, than sat down to one of the pillows on the floor to rest, she tilted her head to indicate that she wanted naya to sit with her. Naya sitting down next to her; she looked at her mother, waiting for her to say something.

"How have you been naya?" Her mother asked, "i've been great but tired as well mother." Naya responded. "Hm" Ronal hummed "Is it because of your duties? is it too much for you Naya?" Her mother asked with a concerned look, "Its not too much for me mother, but it gets tiring, but i know it's for a good cause." Naya trying to put a smile.

"So... me bearing a child now; has made me question something." Her mother then looking at her daughter with a serious look. "What is it mother?" Naya feeling nervous, "You being the eldest out of your siblings, have you had sex or mated yet?" She asked firmly. Naya not knowing what to respond, she started to blush, "Of course not mother, i haven't, not even considered it yet." Trying to explain to her mother, her feeling anxiousness all over her, she knew that if she told her about her and Neteyam she would go crazy and angry, so she didn't mention it to her.