𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

The same day.

Naya was still cleaning herself, all the alcohol that has been poured onto her body was so sticky and it smelled a lot, so she took a long time cleaning herself.

While Neteyam was just sitting down and leaning on a tree, he was thinking of how everything was so fucked up between him and Naya, he just didn't know how it would be fixed, but then again, he did the same thing to her last night.

His ears twitched, hearing footsteps behind him, thinking it was Naya, but to his disappointment saw that same girl he was with yesterday. "Hey there." She said to him, a smile on her face, sitting down next to Neteyam. "oh, hey." A noticeable disappointment in his voice, he was just starting at the sky, not looking at her.

"Yesterday was fun." She said. Neteyam knew what the girl wanted and it was so obvious in her face. "Yep." He dryly responded. "So, we couldn't finish last night, want to now?" She said excitedly. Neteyam was actually not even paying attention to her, just kept thinking of Naya, the girl noticed how he wasn't paying attention to her, so she put a hand on his face and turned his face to her , making him look at her.

"Yes?" She asked, biting her lower lip, waiting for an answer. "I don't even know you." He said plainly, shoving her hand off his face, getting annoyed by the second. "You can know me later." Trying to convince Neteyam.

"I would never fuck someone i just met, go find some other dumbass to help you with that." Responding to her, almost looking angry at her, his gaze was full of annoyance, the girl finally took the hint to leave. "So boring." Her face dropped, she stood up Rolling her eyes and left.

Neteyam sighed, putting his hand on his temples, he suddenly started to hear some shouts from afar, he couldn't hear it well, but they were clearly mad, so he stood up and started walking where the shouts were heard.

His eyes widen, as he recognized his brother's voice Lo'ak. "Back off fish lips." He heard, he then walked around to get closer, he saw then from afar that it was Lo'ak and Kiri, Ao'nung was there with one of his friends, one of them was with Rotxo, he was confused as to why they were shouting.

Ao'nung looked like he was being a annoying bitch to them, calling them freaks and such, Neteyam with anger from all that has happened and from them bullying his siblings made him a full angered person, they were grabbing and pulling Lo'aks tail. "Baby tail"  Was all they were saying to Lo'ak. "Leave us alone!"  Kiri yelled to them.

Neteyam thought it was enough and started walking towards them, seeing how Ao'nung and his friends were clearly hanging up on them. Neteyam had a gaze full of annoyance and anger, he then put a hand on Ao'nung shoulder turning him to him and and putting the other hand on Ao'nung's chest and pushed him away.

Ao'nung looked annoyed as well, Neteyam standing in front of him. "You heard what she said."  Neteyam said. "Leave them alone."  leaning slowly and putting a finger on Ao'nung's chest then pointing at his face slowly. "Aww, big brother-" Ao'nung's firmed cut off by Ao'nung putting a hand on its chest, to stop him talking.

"Back off."  Still pointing at him. "Now."  Pushing him with his finger at him. All seriousness in his face, Ao'nung just smiled and backed off, looking at the others and lo firing his hands up as a sign that he will leave them alone.

Neteyam just looking at him. "Smart choice." He said. "And from now on." He paused. "I need you to respect my sister." Looking at everyone then glaring at Ao'nung, one of Ao'nung's fitness hissing back, Ao'nung again putting a hand to stop him. Neteyam turned to his siblings. "Let's go." Already tired of this, Kiri sticking her tongue out.