𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤

Middle of the night.

Naya woke up, her head was pounding, putting a hand on her head and massaging it, thinking it will sooth the pain away, but realizing that it wasn't working she then thought of getting something else to help her with this pain.

Naya groaned in pain, she stood up from her bed; and went walking to look for some medicine to calm it down, as she was walking through her marui to go to the medicine room, she started to feel dizzy, she started to feel everything fuzzy, feeling that she was about to faint.

She woke up again, blinking a few times; trying to see clearer, she could only see blurry for a while and realized as she got her vision back that she was on the floor, Naya gave herself a few seconds before standing up again, since her head was still hurting a lot and she felt pretty weak.

Putting her arms as support, her hands on the floor and putting herself up slowly, trying not to make her pain go worse, Naya never felt like this, she didn't know what was happening, she sat down from where she fell, and slowly stood up, still feeling dizzy.

As she stood up, she put her hand on her face, covering her eyes and soothing her temples, she stood up and then walked again where she was headed to, this time slower, since last time she went pretty fast after just waking up, still nervous that she was going to faint again and not knowing when she was going to gain consciousness again, as she walked, she kept leaning on the wall, putting a hand on it as she walked, so if she ever felt like fainting again she will support herself from the wall and go slowly down.

The only thing maintaining her place lit up, was the plants that she had through out her marui, she really loved plants, mostly when she can protect them, as she kept walking, she knew that she was close to her medicine room, still supporting herself on whatever wall that was close to her.

Her breathing kept hitching, and she felt out of breath for no reason, Naya felt nervous, not knowing what was happening to her, her body started shaking as she felt cold. Naya sighed, she got in the room, and started looking for something to relieve the pain.

She found some herbs and cold rocks to sooth away her headache, and drank some water since she felt her throat dry.

she coughed a few times, the burning sensation she felt while coughing, even though she tried to do it softly it still burned. She grabbed a light mattress but that was comfy and later down on it, putting a blanket on her so she could stop feeling cold, but it wasn't even cold, but her body made it look like it.

She just kept putting new herbs every 5 minutes to calm the pain, and soothing the cold rocks onto her forehead and all around her body. Naya knew that it would take time, but she would do anything to get better, instead of waiting for it to get worser.

Her eyes felt like bricks, getting tired by the second, and she knew she couldn't go back to sleep, or she would get sicker than she already is, so she didn't, she forced her eyes open at all times, and kept doing the herb routine until there was no more, soothing her face and arms to keep her temperature on track.

It was getting worser than she expected, she felt cold, shivering as her body felt like it was about to die, fever like she never had. She sat back up a little to put her hair up, she had her hair loosen, so it was all down, without her braids she still loved her hair, as she sat up, she put her hands through her hair and started to pull her hair up.

Putting it in a ponytail, so little hairs wouldn't bother her, and to not disturb as she was putting the smooth cold rocks all aprons on her face. It felt like an eternity as the minutes passed, not knowing when the pain would fade away, waiting as she was laying on the floor. Her eyes were already getting heavier, she yawned so many times that her jaw felt like it was about to break at any second of so many times of opening her mouth wide of her yawns.