5

KENDALL

I need this stupid crush to go away. I feel like a little kid.

Once I relaxed and before I fell asleep last night. Jamie and I joked and laughed about the show together.

He just happened to be at the point of Friends where Ross and Rachel argue about going on a break or not which caused a funny debate between the two of us. But we both agreed the real problem was their lack of communication, and that Ross just sucks. And none of that helped my stupid crush.

But now a few hours later, all of us are packed into Trevor's car as he gives us a tour of the city, and now we're at a big outdoor shopping center.

The boys are off messing around who knows where while Ava and I are in H&M. We're all going to meet up for lunch at some Italian restaurant across the street in a little bit but the boys got bored of following us from shop to shop.

"Ava?" I hum as we stand side by side thumbing through the clearance racks.

"Mhm?"

"Where do you think you and Ethan will move after you both graduate?" I know she doesn't wanna come back to our small town but maybe she'll at least stay close.

"We're not sure yet, depends on when where Ethan gets into med school, why?"

I shrug, "Just thinking about the future."

"Are you thinking about school?"

"I don't know," I sigh, "But I think I need to get out of Bedford."

"Anywhere in mind?"

"Not really but luckily I could probably transfer to any American Eagle store and still have a job," I walk around her to look another top, "I still have no clue what I want to do with my life but I need a change."

"Come to Columbus!"

Ava and her boyfriend of three years, Ethan, both go to the Ohio State University and absolutely adore Columbus. So I wouldn't be surprised if they stay there for a few more years.

"I don't know," I shrug, "Honestly I kinda like it here."

"Well Trev has an extra room, I bet he'd let you crash," Ava suggests as we start to wonder the store more.

"I'm not going to invite myself to live with him!"

"He wouldn't even think twice."

I know she's probably right but I still don't want to intrude on my brother and his friend's bachelor pad.

We shop for a little longer before going over to meet up with Griffin, Trevor and Jamie for food before the latter two have to head to the arena before their game.

@kennyz posted a story