34

JAMIE
THE NEXT DAY

"Bacon or sausage?" Kendall asks from outside the shower where she's sitting on the counter ordering breakfast.

She's already showered and fully ready for the day, because Kendall doesn't know how to sleep in, ever. She woke up two hours before me and didn't wake me up. When I asked her why she replied with "you looked so peaceful."

After we spent all day and night in bed yesterday we decided that we'd actually go do something today. Which Kendall decided would be going to some local art museum. I don't know what's happening, I'm just going where she tells me to.

It's also our last day together before she has to go back home tomorrow.

I wish she didn't have to go home. I wish she'd stay for the game but I get why she's nervous to. Even though I think she's wrong, I think Trevor will be fine with this. But I guess you never really know.

"Sausage," I answer, "Do they have hash-browns?"

"Yes," she answers, "They're like the little circle ones."

"Oh my god!" She screams, making me me jump.

"What?" I answer looking over at her, she's still sitting on the counter and doesn't look harmed in any way.

"They have loaded hash-browns!"

Oh my god.

"Seriously?" I glare at her through the glass.

"Nacho cheese, quac, pico de gallo, sour cream, jalapeños with a sunny side up egg on top," she starts listing off the toppings as if she didn't just scared the shit out of me, "I'm getting them," she says her fingers still tapping on her phone screen.

Then she looks up at me, "Coffee?"

"Sure," I chuckle.

Kendall's voice is soft, almost like she thinks she did something bad, "What?"

"Nothin," I say tipping my head back under the water with a smile, "You're just cute."

"You're cute," a smile pulls at the corner of her lips, "Now, hurry up," she hops off the counter, "Food should be here in like twenty minutes."

"Where are you going?" I tease.

Kendall stops in the door way, looking over at me, "Ava called yesterday, I have to call her back."

"What happened to wanting to flush your phone if she called?" I chuckle.

"She was smart and waited a day to call," she winks before leaving the room.

@kennyz posted a photo

liked by jamiedrysdale and 502,722 others

kennyz : museum anyone?

comments: