8

JAMIE

"There he is!" Trevor cheers. He and Kendall are in the kitchen when I finally crawl out of bed the next morning.

I know for a fact both of them were more drunk then I was when we all got home last night. So how they're so awake right now truly make no sense. They both look like they got ten hours of sleep, almost like the party didn't even happen. I don't get it.

"Wanna go to the beach with us?" Kendall asks, she's holding a white coffee cup in her hands as she looks over at me.

I push my hair back with my hand, "What time?"

They both shrug their shoulders.

"Whenever," Trevor answers. I should have expected that answer.

"I was gonna make some pancakes, eggs and bacon for all of us first," Kendall smiles setting down her mug.

"I invited Alex and Jack again but they haven't answered yet, they're probably both still asleep," Trevor chuckles.

"And Mal," Kendall adds, "But she has to be at the studio until five."

"Last night was," I don't even have the right word. It was fun but also chaos.

"Crazy," Kendall offers with a smile. I can see the bruise on her leg she got from when Alex tried to give her a piggy back ride last night as we we're leaving. Trevor tried to also join in, which led to all three of them on the ground.

"How late were you two up?" I ask.

When we got home Trevor and Kendall still had so much energy they stayed up while I went to bed. I don't know what they did because I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

"Well he," Kendall points at her brother as she starts pulling out all the ingredients for breakfast, "Left again not long after you went to bed so I ended up also going to bed."

"Where did you go?" I ask Trevor.

He starts smiling, "Alisha's place."

Kendall rolls her eyes.

"We're back to her?"

"Back to?" Kendall asks turning to face us both, "Explain, please."

"They started messing around at the beginning of the season," I explain.

"She became a distraction so I cut ties," Trevor finishes.

"Please tell me you were at least nice about it?" Kendall asks sounding genuinely concerned.

"Of course!" Trevor looks at his sister, "I'm not an asshole!"

"Sometimes you are," she nudges him with her elbow.

"I am not!" He looks at me for another opinion.

"Well," I hum.

"Do you both really think that?" He looks between us both looking actually concerned.

"You aren't on purpose, you just speak your mind and it comes out wrong sometimes," I answer.

"Exactly," Kendall nods.

"Well I'm gonna go cry in the shower now," Trevor starts to walk out of the room.

"Love you!" Kendall calls after him with a smile.

"No you don't!" He calls back making her laugh.

"Do you want any help?" I watch her measure flour into the bowl.

"If you want to sure, but you don't have to," she looks up at me with a soft smile.

I make my way around the counter, "What can I do?"