41

KENDALL

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask as I take Jamie's coat and put it in the small coat closet in the entry way.

This feels like a dream. Is he really here?

"I've got all this off time so I thought I'd spend it wisely," he smirks reaching for my hand. I smile stepping close to him.

"And after a lot of begging management to let me miss a few games," he adds, "I ran here as soon as they said yes."

"Plus I still owe you a few things from Christmas and New Years," his hands find my waist.

"Mhm I don't remember," I smirk, draping my arms over his shoulders, "You should help me remember."

"Oh really?" He teases, giving my hips a squeeze before his arms wrap around me pulling me closer.

"Yeah because you already gave me some pretty amazing gifts," I smile reaching for the small sun charm hanging around my neck.

I watch Jamie looks down at the necklace then back at me, "You're wearing it."

He sounds almost shocked.

"I've worn it everyday since Christmas," I smile.

Jamie doesn't respond he just kisses me, it's passionate, yet sweet and soft. I missed him.

He stops, his lips still ghosting over mine as he says, "Your parents are already gone right?"

My eyes meet his as I nod and crash my lips to his again. I slide my fingers into his silky hair, pulling the beanie off and tossing it aside. My back meets the wall, our lips never disconnecting. Until...my stomach makes a loud grumbling noise that makes Jamie pull away and look at me very confused.

I can't help but start laughing, "I'm sorry," I say still laughing. Jamie starts laughing too. 

"I was just about to eat before you called me."

His hand finds mine, "Lets eat then."

-

JAMIE

"Okay wait," Kendall says as she disappears into her walk in closet, "I just picked these up the other day because you said you liked mine and that you were looking for something like them. I was just gonna mail them to you but now you're here!"

I sit up on her bed, "Did you get me those slippers?"

"Okay first," Kendall stands in the door frame of her closet holding her hands behind her back, "They're not slippers, they're called clogs even though I don't know how true that is either."

"Second, why do you literally predict everything I do!" She smiles walking towards me, bringing the blue box out from behind her back.

"Because this isn't the first time you've done this," I smirk up at her as she hands me the box.

The look on her face says she knows I'm right.

"You do it too!"

And she's right, a couple weeks ago she was talking about how she needed better winter socks. So I took it upon myself and found these thick wool socks online and sent them to her.

"We're both guilty," I smile as she sits beside me.

"Thank you," I say leaning over to kiss her cheek.