PROLOGUE

ONLY HIS.

ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs 18+
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴘᴀʀᴛs ᴏғ ʙᴅsᴍ
ɪ'ᴍ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ!
<3
Only His © loveologyyy 2022
All Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced, republished, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission by the author. Expect the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
❀★❀
This book is a work of fiction. Names, character, places, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and are resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locals is coincidental.
<3
"Sir, im not sure if"- he cut me off with one of his dark chuckles. His hazel eyes staring into mine, his fluffy black hair messed up over his eyes. I won't lie, my boss was a bit cute. My thoughts got interrupted, by my phone. Reading the name, I bit my lip. "Nervous, princess?"
-
Kiana Dior Zaria, a beautiful 22 year old woman like a goddess. She works at a night club as a stripper, with her round ass, and round tits.

Every man wants their hands on her beautiful body, which everything she wore clung onto.

As she was working, a man by the name of Elias Ace Haiti never took his eyes off of Kiana. Her beautiful body drowning his hazel eyes, making him run his veiny fingers through his hair when near her.

His hair fluffy and black, just like Kianas, except hers is longer. As he was the owner of the nightclub, his brother Everest Erue Haiti was the co-owner.
-
When Kiana first arrived, two twins by the names of Amari Ciara Leila and Aurelle Ambrose Leila introduced her. Currently they are all best friends.
-
Who knows what will happen between Elias and Kiana?
<3

-Who knows what will happen between Elias and Kiana?<3

Enjoy <3

Enjoy <3

-Layah.