THIRTEEN

ELIAS ACE HAITI

Fucking disappointed.

That's all i am right now, disappointed.

"Please, just find them." I mutter to my worker, presenting on the board in front of me. A bunch of fucking bullshit. "Yes sir, meeting dismissed." He mutters, i walk out. While walking in the hallway, she enters my path. "Move, Jasmine." I say, rubbing my temples.

"But sir, I have to tell you something." She says, walking backwards as i enter the elevator. "What the fuck do you want." I ask, leaning against the railing as the elevator moves to the lobby. "So, you and Kiana are like.. dating now. Right?" How the fuck does she know about Kiana? "Maybe, maybe not." I reply. "End of discussion." I say, entering the black SUV and driving back to the Empire. A waste of time.

I stop at a red light, seeing that a few people are crossing. I wait and wait but they move too slow. I hit the pedal, speeding off in front of them, running multiple red lights but do i care? No. I open the gate early, and once it's fully open i pull in, getting out after i park. I see Kiana on the steps, tapping her foot harshly. If only looks could kill.

She looks up at me, her chocolate brown eyes filled with hurt, as if she wanted to.. kill me? I greet her as i walk up to her, but she just walks past me. The fuck? "Kiana?" I grab her waist, but she just knees me. "FUCK!" She looks at the pink jeep, admiring it before she walks back into the house.

Mmh.. weird.

KIANA DIOR ZARIA

Am i mad at Elias? Yes.

Do i WANT to be mad at him? No.

I have no reason too, i just feel like it. Even though he did fuck me better then he did behind the factory last night. God, just screaming in Russian turned him on extremely. "Боже мой, да!" I laugh to myself as i repeat the words and walk into the empire. I hug Aurelle as i sit next to her, our flowly dresses hanging off the seats. I fix my waist beads, hiding them again before Everest stumbles out of his room.

"Aurelle..?" He mutters before she goes to hide. He walks downstairs and asks me if i seen her. I reply saying no, as he walking around the counter to where she was. Luckily, she was able to move in time. She texts me saying, "He hasn't fucked me in like 10 days, he's going insane." I read it and laugh as Everest goes back upstairs.

"Girlll, give him that good good." I laugh as she sits back down. "He's going to get me pregnant!" She laughs as Everest walks back down the stairs and looks at us. "Oh your so done for." He mutters, grabbing Aurelle as she struggles out of his grip. He grabs her waist before she could run, as he lifts her dress. "ELIAS GET YOUR BROTHER!!" She screams before she reaches her room and starts panting.

'Lord..' i think to myself before someone walks in. It's Elias, but.. Jasmine? Shit i dont think i introduced her. Quick intro, she killed my sister, so she's my enemy. "The fuck is she doing here?" I ask, as they walk past me, Jasmine eyeing me before falling into Elias's hands.

I'm so going to kill this bitch when i get the fucking chance too.

"What's wrong, Ki?" FUCK! "Bitch i swear to god if you call me that again, i'll fucking tear you and your stupid ass brother, along with your ugly ass family apart, into fucking pieces and leave you all to rot." I say, looking at my nails before looking at her.