EIGHTEEN

~EVEREST ERUE HAITI~

Locking the door behind her, Aurelle settles on her plump ass before looking at me. I know what she's thinking so I stay quiet as she clears her throat.

"Why?" Because he was hitting on you. "Because he touched what's mine." I step closer as her thighs subconsciously close together. I kick them open stepping in between them.

"You're mine. Everything about you is mine, Elle." She throws her head back leaning against the mirror. "Hazel." I step back as she uses her safe word. The one we stuck to when we first had sex. "What's wrong, Everest?" I tap my foot against the ground.

"Nothing." I rub my temples before looking at her while she grabs my tie, pulling me closer to her. I latch onto her lips, holding her waist as she grinds against the counter.

I hold her waist still as she moans into my mouth, releasing the kiss. "Why'd you stop me?" She breathes softly as I move her off the counter, sliding up her dress to her lower stomach.

I coat my fingers in her slickness as I stuff them in her mouth before lifting her thighs as I suck on her, tasting her juices as I enter 2 fingers in and out of her.

"Be a good girl and stay quiet for me, hm?"

~ELIAS ACE HAITI~

Pretty sure Aurelle's getting fingerfucked by my brother in the bathroom, meanwhile Kiana lays her head in my lap. "Why can't you, love?" I mutter before looking up at the sky.

"My mother never did, so why should I?" I look back down at her, seeing her tears brim her eyes. "Don't cry, Kiana. It's okay." She lifts her head before wiping her tears as she takes my hand, leading me inside.

I close the door behind me as I lock it before following her upstairs, past the moan filled bathroom that Aurelle and my brother were in. I walk into the bedroom with her, closing our door behind us as she goes into the bathroom.

Grabbing our towels from the dresser, I walk with her as she strips while running a shower. "Who said you could join me?" She questions as she takes a step into the shower. "I did." I reply as I step into the shower with her. She washes her body as hand lands on my chest.

"Hm?" I look down to see her drawing a heart with the soap that was on her finger. I finish washing myself before she washes the heart off, exiting the shower. I ring out my towel as I hang it up, going into the closet as we get dressed into our pajamas, lying down.

I love this woman so much.

~KIANA DIOR ZARIA~

"Fuuuckkk.." I moan from the other side of the bathroom door as Elias bangs on it. "Kiana I swear to fucking god if you don't open this door." I grab my mouth once the door handle starts wiggling. "Oh your dick is so fucking big Brandon.." he bangs on the door once more.

"KIANA." He yells as I pretend to cum as my boy bestfriend praises me. I smile at the phone as he begins kicking the door. I hang up after thanking him quietly and mess up my hair, take my panties off as I splash water on them to make it seem as if I did what he thinks I did.

I let out a quiet giggle as I open the door, a frustrated Elias on the other side. I clench my phone as his hazel eyes burn my body, noticing the panties I was holding in my hands. "Elias?.." I bite my lip as he walks away, I follow after him as I drop the panties on the floor.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he stops walking down the hallway as he looks at me. "So you just weren't going to tell me you had someone else making you moan their name?" He walks towards me as I suck on my teeth, walking back into the room.

"Well, I mean.. you couldn't do it so I made him do it." His eyes widen as he takes a hold of my waist, harshly biting my neck as I fall onto the floor. His lips pressed against my temple as his forehead reaches mine. I smile at him while wrapping my legs around his waist, my arms going around his neck.

"Elias.." I whisper into his ear as his tensed muscles relaxed. He closes his eyes confirming he was listening to me. "No one, other than you could make me cum." He smiles at my words before his lips meet mine.

I get up as he quickly helps me balance before scooping me in his arms and taking me to the room. I wrap my legs tighter around his waist before a slap lands on my ass. I wince out before he lifts my chin. "Who told you that you weren't getting punished?" PUNISHED?! "Elias, it was a simple prank I"- I get cut off with another smack. "Blah blah blah, Kiana."

"Shit." I whisper out before he lifts me onto his knee, my stomach caving in. "Elias please.." I close my eyes as a smack lands on my ass once more. "Fuck!"- I moan out before another appears out of the blue. A tear falls onto the floor as I cry out for more. "Fuck why do I like this.." I cry as another smack lands on my ass. He rolls me off his knee, wiping the tears from my cheeks as I watch his body relax.

"20 smacks isn't a lot, Kiana. Don't make it 40." He warns before removing his shirt as I lay on my sore behind. He climbs into bed with me before starting a show on the TV as I fall asleep while listening to music, his hands caressing my ass.

~AURELLE AMBROSE LEILA~

"Hello?" Everest speaks in his office. We were back at the club because I needed money, and Everest had business to take care of. My sister isn't here, but Kiana and I couldn't care less. Nicole is here, and I think a new girl. Me and Kiana greeted her, but it's obvious she's something to Nicole because they haven't stopped talking since she's got into the locker room.

"Aurelle, your on." Kiana says from behind the curtains and I walk on the stage, doing my normal routine before blowing a kiss and walking off stage as the lights dim. It was the new girls turn. "Adore, it's your turn." I flag her down as a random man walks into the room. He was clearly drunk, the bartender probably giving him something strong.

He walks up to all the of the girls, touching them as they all yell at him to get out, Elias walks into the room, looking at the man as he drags him out by the collar, Kiana walking with him as i follow behind. Elias yells at the man as Kiana and I walk up the stairs, into Everests office. "Yes?" He hums as his guards tuck their guns away. "Nothing. I just miss you." I hum as he looks at me. "Is that so?" Kiana walks out the room as she jumps into Elias's arms.

"It is." I smile as his door shuts, locking itself. He stands up as his guards leave the room, lifting my chin as I smile into his warm embrace. "How much do you miss me, Aurelle?" He asks as I sit down on his couch. "Mmmmh, this much." I spread my arms as wide as they can go. He smiles as his dimples show, causing me to smile.

"How did the meeting go?" He hums as he thinks of a response. "It was stressful." I tilt my head as he notices the panties I'm wearing. The set that says his name that's engraved into it, and his jacket that had my bite mark on it. "Aurelle." He laughs as I realize he noticed. "What?" I want him to say it. "Why would you wear.. that jacket?" He raises an eyebrow as I shrug my shoulders.

"My bite mark looks pretty on it. Why would I not?" He smiles once more before he scoops me up, placing kisses on my neck and body before I settle in his lap. "I love you." I whisper before he returns the sweet three words.

————————————————————————————
~THANK YOU FOR READING!~

YALL MIGHT GET NICOLES POV NEXT CHAPTER, WE NEVER KNOW!

"Yeah? Good fucking girl." || LAYAH