TEN

AURELLE AMBROSE LEILA

"EVEREST IM SORRY!" I moan. "What was that, princess?" He groans in my ear. "I WASNT SAYING- YOU WERE P-PATHETIC!" He finally slows down. "Sure you weren't." He slams into me one last time, before giving me his sperm.

"Fuck, I hate you." I say. "Oh, so you must want more?" He looks at me in my eyes. "NO!" I try to get up but instantly fall. "You better carry me around everywhere, I'm not kidding." He picks me up, and cleans me up. He grabs a fresh set for me, and puts it on for me.

He grabs some pink shorts, and a white tee, as I climb onto his back. "Oh, can you take my hair out of my pony?" I ask. He reaches back and pulls my ponytail holder from my scalp. "Thank you, love." He kisses my thigh, as I'm now sitting on his NECK?! WHAT THE HELL??

"Wait, Everest why am I on your neck.." I question. "Because it's more comfortable for me." He replies. I hum as I play in his hair, running my fingers through it and all that. We walk out of our room, as I see Elias, Kiana, and GEORGIA?!

"Um, excuse me? What the fuck are you doing talking to my best friend?" I say. "Everest let me down." He bends over to allow me to get off his neck. He holds my legs though. "I just had a question for Elias." Oh? "Well? Spit it out." Kiana says.

"I want the two whores gone." Georgia says. "EVEREST." I scream at him. Elias immediately holds back Kiana, holding her from her chest. He clenches one of his hands on her thigh. "Princess, I can't let you go." Everest refuses to let me go.

"NO, I DONT GIVE A FUCK. LET ME DOWN! THIS BITCH OBVIOUSLY WANTS ANOTHER BEAT DOWN." I scream. He throws me into our room, as Kiana falls in behind. They lock the door, as Kiana bangs on it.

"Oo, girl. It smell like pussy, and dick in here." She says as she opens the blinds. "Not as bad as hearing the sounds of 'ELIAS STOP!' from Elias, hm?" I reply. We laugh as Elias busts into the room. "I can't put my hands on her, but I swear to god I want too." He says.

Kiana looks at me, as we run to the hallway. We pounce on her, hyping each other up as we both bash her. "BEAT HER ASS BEST!" or, "END HER BLOODLINE." One of the two. After our little rampage, we go into the living room and blast Melanie Martinez. And Taylor Swift.. and Ariana.. and Nicki.

LOOK WE CANT HELP IT.

KIANA DIOR ZARIA

"IM FUCKED UP AND CLUELESSS!!" We scream. "STUCK IN THE VORTEX, STUCK IN THE VORTEX!" We laugh and giggle. Enchanted by Taylor Swift begins playing, "I WAS ENCHANTED TO MEET YOUUU" She says to me. After about an hour of screaming our lungs out, the two brothers wake up from their naps.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." They yell at us. We look at them and side eye them, while giggling to ourselves. They walk down the steps, their hair in front of the faces so we can't see their expressions. We run past them, almost tripping on the steps as we try to get away from them. We lock ourselves in the bathroom.

They bang on the door about once or twice, before it gets forced open. Elias and Everest grab us, as Elias lays my hair down. "Wait, what?" I question. He grabs me by my hair, and throws me into our bedroom. Before Elias shuts the door, I see Aurelle on Everest's shoulder yelling. "WAIT WAIT WAIT ILL BE QUIE-" Everest slammed their door behind him.

Elias begins kissing my body, and I wrap my legs around him. "Shit." I mutter. "What did I tell you, hm?" He says in my ear. "To shut.. the fuck up.." I say. "Mhm, and what did you do?" He goes in between my legs. "I didn't do what you told me to do." "Yeah, you didn't." He says back to me.

"I was just having- OH SHIT." His tongue thrusts into my clit. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I chant. He feels so goddamn good, I'm crying. "Elias, love I'm sorry.." I moan. He kisses my clit as he pushes two fingers into my hole. "A-AH~" I clench around his fingers. "I'm.. going too.." He slaps my ass.

"Shit, Kiana. Why are you always so difficult?" He flips me on top of him. I pull down his sweats, along with his boxers as I wrap my hands around his length. "Because I'm a fucking brat." I say. I wrap my lips around him, bobbing my head up and down.

"God." He mutters. I batter my eyelashes at him, as he throws his head back. "Just.. like that.." He grabs my hair. After about a minute, I can tell he's getting close, so I stop. "Ride." He commands. I hop onto his length, my back arching. "Mmh.." I lay my head on his chest. He caresses my back, as he grabs my behind. He makes me go faster, causing me to clench onto his hair.

"Your pathetic, a goddamn slut." He whispers in my ear. "Your bad at everything you do." He also says to me. I remove his hands from my ass, as sit up. I begin to go faster on my own, keeping a steady pace. His body jerks as he wraps his hands around my waist. A bang lands on the door, as Aurelle screams.

"HELP!" She yells. I continue to ride Elias, not caring about what's going on outside the door. "Good girl, Kiana." He says to me. "Elias I'm, I'm close." I moan. "Be a good girl next time, got it?" He says to me. I nod my head. "Use your words, Kiana." He says. "I will, Elias." He allows me to cum.

I slip down to his side, as he rubs my clit. He fingers me once more, shoving his fingers into my mouth. He leaves the room to go grab a wash cloth. He cleans me up, then gets me dressed into pajamas. "What do you think Aurelle wanted?" He asks me. "She was probably running from Everest." He agrees with me.

We cuddle together, as we begin watching The Boondocks. We eventually fall asleep.

Man, I'm so in love.
———————————————————————————
~THANK YOH FOR READING!~

mwah, love you guys! another short chapter. sorry ! Guys I'm reading this now, it's currently 3/22/23 and I'm realizing how fucking embarrassing I was I'm crying oh my lord

Baddest bitch, Layah.