TWENTY

~KIANA DIOR ZARIA~

"Have you lost your mind?!" I hear Aurelle screaming from her room. I knock on the door as I walk inside, a random man standing near Aurelle as Everest is standing behind him with a gun pointed to his temple.

"What happened?" I ask as I try to calm Aurelle down. "MY FUCKING EX BROKE IN THE HOUSE!" She screams as I take her hands into mine. "Aurelle stop fucking screaming." I tell her. "One, Everest is about to shoot his brains out anyways so why are you mad, and two, that set looks real cute on you." I send her a wink as she looks at me.

"Kiana now's not the time to compliment me. This ugly whore took advantage of me when I was sleep." I look towards the man. I yell for Elias as he walks into the room, rubbing the tiredness of his hazel eyes away. "Hm?" He hums as he looks at the man. "Who the fuck?" He raises an eyebrow as his jaw clenches.

"Where's your gun, and do you have two?" He nods as he walks back into the room to grab them. "We're going to play target practice on this bitch." Aurelle smiles as she looks at me, Everest annoyed. "Why can't I just shoot him right here?" He groans as Aurelle looks at their bed. "I'm not going to have these white sheets stained in blood, Everest." She scoffs as Elias walks back into the room handing me the guns.

I toss one to Aurelle as I walk outside, motioning for them to all follow me. I walk into the backyard, choosing one of the trees to tie him up too. "Do you think we should make him strip?" I ask as Aurelle raises an eyebrow. "The only dick I'm seeing is Everests, no thanks." She laughs as I giggle, watching the two men tie him up to the tree I chose.

"You can go first." I smile as I pat Aurelle's shoulder. I uncap the red marker from my hands, drawings big red dots on his body as I place a final one on his forehead. I walk back over to Elias, sitting the marker down as I sit on his lap, his hands snaking around my waist. She begins shooting him as he groans out in pain, as I bury my head into Elias's chest. I feel a tap on my shoulder as Aurelle steps away from the man. I turn around to see multiple gunshot wounds in his stomach, along with his legs.

I walk up to him as I eye him before beginning to shoot him."Don't. You. Ever. Touch. Her. Again." I shoot him after each word. I walk up to him as I press the gun against his forehead, then traveling it down in between his eyes. I shoot both areas, watching the blood spill from him. I drop the gun in the grass as the two men untie him, walking away with the body.

I let out a sigh I've been holding in, going over to Aurelle as I hug her, allowing her to shed a few tears. "Ex huh? Bet that dick was an inch big." She's laughs as she nods. "Not even bigger than my pinky." I laugh as I hold onto the door frame leading back inside, Aurelle letting out a few giggles.

Elias walks behind me, slapping my ass causing me to run inside. I flip him off before walking up the stairs, Everest staying downstairs with Aurelle to figure out what happened. I go into the shared room, taking out the braids I had put in the when I woke up. Elias takes my hand, kissing it before walking into the bathroom and showering.

I sit on the bed as I wait for him to exit the shower, I grow of boredom so I decide to shower with him. Stripping in the bedroom, I make my way into the bathroom as I hear low groans. I try not to be any louder than I am, but considering the shower is extremely loud.

"Fuck Kiana.." I hear then another low moan. I step into the shower, quietly standing behind him as he throws his head back while giving me a sultry moan. His hand moves faster as his breathing increases, so I touch his back to ruin his orgasm. "Kiana, fuck you." His hand stops moving as his head turns halfway.