FOURTEEN

Hey guys, bye guys.

KIANA DIOR ZARIA

Then why did he call me one? I don't know, but I'm tired as fuck. I land on his lap as he holds me close, kissing me before deepening the kiss. His hand lands on my ass as I laugh, releasing the kiss because honestly, I forgot whose air I was breathing.

"Look at me." he says before i roll my eyes, kissing me again I hold the sides of his face as he holds my waist.. "Did you do this to get me into your lap?" I ask, he smirks. I get off his lap, smiling as I poke his chest and walk into the bathroom.

He follows me close behind as someone walks into the room. I start the shower before walking into the room and seeing Aurelle. "Yeah? What do you need?" I ask as she looks and me and Elias. "Elias, tell your brother to stop trying to get me pregnant, and Kiana, you might wanna come downstairs."

I look confused as I follow her out the room, looking at my ex as he stands in the middle of the living room. "ALEX WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yell, as he looks at me and smiles. "There's my good doll," he says as I back up into Elias's chest.

"Why are you afraid love?" He asks once more as I look at Elias, walking into the room. I don't wanna have to deal with his bullshit, he knows what he has done and the damage is already made, I can't fix it.

"And who are you?" Elias asks, stopping him from coming in the bathroom where I was stripping to get into the shower. I hop in as I hear a few yells from outside the door, but then it goes silent. I look out from the shower curtain and see no one, but a hand slithers around my waist.

"Elias?" I ask, turning to face him, as he looks tired and sleepy. "What happened?" I'm so fucking confused right now. "My guards pulled him away, so I got into our shower." He calmly says, pushing me back against him as I settle into his touch.

I let the water cleanse my body as he lifts me into his arms, the shampoo lathering his hair as he looks down for me. "Annnd, done." I say, smiling as he lets me down form his arms and I was the conditioner out my hair.

"OH SHIT!" He yells as I look at him, the shampoo in his eye as he looks for his towel. I burst out laughing as I look at the shampoo on his face, and him frantically looking for his towel. I hand it to him as he wipes his face, his eye red. "Throw that shit away." He says as I fill a cup with water and grab his chin so I can see.

Before I know it, I'm back in his arms. I wash the shampoo out of his hair as his face is buried in my chest, turning off the water as he steps out, me still in his arms. I wrap my towel around me once he lets me out of his grasp, as I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth. He does the same.

After some time, we get settled in the car since we decided to go to the movies. We all wore matching pajamas, and by us I mean Everest, Aurelle, Elias and me. Me and Aurelle have Hello Kitty on and Everest and Elias in Dear Daniel. I take photos of them and photos of me and Aurelle outside of the movie theater.

We walk inside as I see chocolate filled churros and icing on the side. Cravings. "Eliasss" I say, walking up to him as he pulls his card out of his wallet. "Oh!" I say, shocked as Aurelle is grabbing Everests card. We go grab our snacks, as I wait for my churros. I see Amari standing with her boyfriend as they notice us. We flip the off before I grab my churros and head into the movie.

We settle in our seats as Elias rests a hand between my thighs, rubbing softly. I end up moving his hand but he puts it back, so I do the same to him. He looks over at me as he leans back into the chair, spreading his legs. I smile at him as he watches the movie, as I eat my churros. "I gotta use the restroom," I tell them before getting up, Elias following me.

"You know, you don't have to follow me everywhere." I say, opening the door as I look for the women's restroom. "I do, though." He says, as I smile and come across the restroom. "I'll be right back, if I take too long don't wait for me." He says. He nods as he waits near the door, as I go inside.

A few minutes later, I walk out as I'm putting my hands into my pockets, seeing Elias talking to Everest. I walk over, asking where Aurelle is as I notice her yelling at some random woman from across the hallway. I jog over to her, dismissing the police officer that was holding her back. "What happened?" I ask as she stops yelling.

"This ugly ass hoe wanna talk to Everest as if she doesn't see me sitting on his fucking lap getting finger-fucked by him in the middle of the goddamn movie." I look her up and down as I realize her pants are showing her v-line. I laugh as I look at the woman walking away, dry tears staining her cheeks.

Elias walks up behind me, eating one of my churros. I laugh at him since he usually doesn't enjoy chocolate as much as he does right now. "So, basically we're getting kicked out." Everest says as he walks over to us, holding Aurelle's waist close to his lower half.

"Oh, curse you, ugly ass hoe." I say, muttering as I walk with Aurelle out of the movie theater. I get into the car as I settle into my seat, closing my eyes.

I soon fall asleep.
————————————————————————————
~THANK YOU FOR READING~

I was half asleep and half awake.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter some more. Bye!

-Laylay😝