FOUR.

~ELIAS ACE HAITI~

As her lips press against mine, her leg can't help but lift onto my waist. I pull her hair back as she groans and clenchs onto my shoulders.

"Let's go to my office, shall we?" She hurries off me and goes onto the stage. Fucking hell, Kiana. I leave the locker room, bumping into Nicole as she watches Kiana from afar.

"Oh, hello Elias." She mutters. "Jealous of her?" A smirk appears on my face. "No, I just want to apologize." Oh? "Ever since I lost the fight, then she saw me sitting on your lap I can't help but feel guilty. You know?" No, she beat the fuck out of you.

"Yeah, I completely understand, let's get a drink and talk it out." I lead her over to the bar. "One drink for this lovely lady, Marcus." Marcus is my bartender, a professional one. Moving on, Nicole gets her drink and we cheer them together.

"So, begin from the start, okay?" She agrees. "Aurelle and Amari greeted her, and so they took her into the locker room. She sits in-between them, only a seat away from me. Aurelle set some ground rules with her then"- I cut her off.

"Wait a second." I see Aurelle fix her bra strap and her dress while Everest walks behind her, his pants low. "Mm, continue." She begins once again.

"Well, like I was saying Aurelle set ground rules then she went on stage. After her few minutes the lights turned off and the next stripper went onto stage." "Yeah?" "Then you had came to me, and asked for me to bring her to your office. So I told her 'Elias wants you in his office' in a polite tone and gave her directions."

"Mhm" I hear the men clap for Kiana as she blows them a kiss and walks off stage. "Hey, you listening?" No. "Yeah, sorry. Continue." Ugh. She's not leaving my mind, why? I mean I did tell her not to bother me then bothered her the same day.

Ugh, I don't want to think about it.

"And yeah.. that's it honestly." Wow, I wasn't listening to half of that. "Well, go talk to her, she's off stage right now" I point to her talking to Aurelle, smiling. She whispers something to her and points over to me. "Matter of a fact, don't. She'll be available in a second."
~KIANA DIOR ZARIA~

Aurelle talks to me about the time she had with Everest, and I honestly think he's gonna get her pregnant. I mean, IN HIS OFFICE?! I giggle and smile and begin talking bad about Elias again.

Once I point at him, he stops his conversation with Nicole and begins walking over. Aurelle and I begin running, but Everest stops us. "Kiana, just let it happen." He grabs Aurelles arm and begins walking to his office.

I begin running once again, not listening to Everests warning. I reach his office door and let myself in, only to see his gun on his table. This man is obsessed with guns. I lock the door and walk over to the desk, sitting on it.

He bangs against the door, wanting me to let him in. I refuse and pick up his gun. He breaks in either way, closing and locking the door once again behind him. "Put my fucking gun down." I twist it in my fingers.

"Why? Don't you want me to hurt myself, Elias?" I put my finger on the trigger, lifting it up to my lips. "Kiana, you can sit on my desk, do whatever you want in here, just sit my gun down. It's not on safety, please." (Safety is when the gun is on safe mode, and won't fire.)

I spread my legs, running the gun down my body. "Is your face a seat?" I tease as I tap the gun against my thigh, like he did. "For you it is, now put my gun down." His voice deeper than ever. "Your no fun, Elias." I pout and put his gun down.