TWENTY SEVEN

Last part 😞😞

~KIANA DIOR HAITI~

A group of women surround me as I'm put into my mother's wedding dress. "Wait, what?" I look around as I'm sat, people grabbing makeup and applying it to my face. "Don't tell me he.." I look towards the door as Aurelle is in a wedding dress too. "I didn't even invite anyone!" I exclaim as heels are slipped onto my feet and I'm pushed into a car.

"Yeah, neither did i." She breathes out as we arrive at a garden. "Oh my." I say as I look at the arched entrance, my father walking from one side as I take his hand. "Papa what's going on?" I raise an eyebrow as multiple people in the stands stand up, and my niece throwing flowers down the aisle. I smile at her before looking up and seeing Elias.

Tears brim my eyes as I reach him, taking his hands in mine as his brother grabs Aurelle's hand, wiping her tears. "Kiana, you've brought me joy, and pain but fuck do I love you, and words can't describe how much this day means to me." I wipe my tears as I hold his hands. "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, and having people bombard you with makeup and shit." I laugh as he smiles.

"It's okay." I whisper as he continues. "Kiana, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and as the saying says, till death do us part. So, I'm taking the time to ask you, Kiana Dior Zaria." He gets down on one knee as tears fall from my eyes. "Will you marry me?" I smile before nodding a quiet 'yes' leaving my lips as he places the ring around my finger, as Everest looks at Aurelle who's already hugging me.

"Aurelle?" Everest looks at her as she begins crying even harder once a ring is placed around her finger aswell. She nods her head but he didn't even say anything as we walk out the garden together, the two brothers riding in a separate car as we pull up to the beach.

"Aurelle you have to stop crying." I say as I fix her makeup, wiping another tear that falls from her face. "It's so pretty." She whispers as she gets out, walking onto the sand as we put our hands together, taking a photo of our rings and posting it. We walk to the spot where the two men were waiting for us, kissing their cheeks once we reach them.

"This was definitely a surprise." I say as I take a bite of the chocolate strawberry I had in my hand. "Yeah, I know right."

"I love you, Kiana. Even the baby." He says as he rubs my stomach.

I begin crying.

————————————————————————————
~ THE END~

(short because I'm working on a different story!)