SEVENTEEN

~AURELLE AMBROSE LEILA~

"Everest," I whisper into his ear after hearing the shatters and things falling on the floor from downstairs. "Everest baby, wake up." I moan into his ear. That makes him wake up, grabbing a handful of my ass before burying his head deep in my neck.

"I heard someone downstairs, or something." I say, getting off the bed as I place my robe over my body, exiting the room. Everest follows behind me as I walk to Kiana and Elias's room. I knock on the door, Elias opening it before Kiana falls off the bed.

I snicker a bit, her rubbing her temples before she gets up, wrapping  her arms around Elias. "What happen?" She asks as she yawns. "Aurelle it's 2 in the morning.." Everest groans as Elias walks back into the room. I follow behind him, looking at the mess that was near the door.

I walk over to Kiana, pointing at the lamp that was on the floor, along with plants and guns, and the clothes that were on the floor. "Oh shit!" She yells, picking everything up before letting out a breath. I hear someone take a step up the stairs, and I'm pretty sure Kiana did too.

"Elias," she whispers, looking at the door. "Come here, now." She says as I do the same with Everest. They tower over us as we walk towards the stairs, looking at the two boys father that was walking up the stairs with a knife. "Oh this bitch." Kiana and I say in union as we run back into the room, Elias grabbing his gun from his side table.

He hands Everest the one with his name engraved into it. Their father walks upstairs, his wound covered with a bandage as we stand in the doorway, Elias and Everest behind the wall as they wait for the perfect time to shoot him.

"Well, what do we have here?" He mutters before walking towards us slowly. We snicker at what he said, as his face drops. "What's so funny hm?" (TW MENTION OF RAPE!) "Don't act like I won't sit up here and fuck both of you." He laughs as we look towards each other. "No thanks, I'd rather be fucked by your son." Kiana says, walking back to the bed as I stay in the doorway.

He comes up close, running his hand over my robe before I push him away. "Don't you ever, and I mean ever touch my bestfriend like that." Kiana says, getting up and grabbing Elias's gun from his hands. "Kiana wait," He yells, but it's too late as Kiana and Everest shoot their father. Kiana hitting inbetween his eyes, as Everest aims for his forehead, shooting directly in the middle of it.

Their mother rushes out the room, limping as brutal bruises are covering her body. "MOM!" The two brothers yell, pushing and shoving things out the way to get to their mother. "Just kidding," she laughs as the boys sit there shocked. "Though, my body does hurt a lot. I called your men to take me to the hospital." She says. "I love you all, bye!" She cheerfully hisses in pain while walking down the stairs and into the car.

Some of Everest and Elias's men come upstairs, taking we the body somewhere me and Kiana don't know of. Everest comes over to me, asking if he's touched me. "Just my robe." I reply, burying his head in my chest as Kiana makes sure Elias is okay. I walk back into my bedroom with Everest, checking up on him.

"You okay?" I ask, straddling his lap as I play with the necklace I gave him. "Mhm." He mutters, slapping my ass before grabbing a handful of it. "It doesn't seem like it." I reply, laying him down as I sit up, removing my robe from my body. I feel him get hard underneath me as I laugh, covering his eyes with my hand. "I am, Elle," he replies. "Honestly. I am." He groans out once I start grinding against his thigh.